Apple iPhone 5 Conference Information

132 members have voted

1. 1. If you are an Android user will you buy the iPhone 5?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

i can definitely vouch for that. i phone 4 is still a nice phone. i still don't get the hype of all those android phones rushing dual cores out the door when the OS doesn't really take advantage of it... doesn't even have hardware acceleration for christ sakes.

Yeah. The iPhone 4 is just a gorgeous phone I am still waiting till our carriers introduce it. Even though android phones rush with the hardware even the iPhoe 3G beats the high end android phones when it comes to the OS.

iphone4s-360.jpg

The first images of the iPhone 4S have apparently leaked directly from Apple’s website.

By playing with the URLs, 9to5mac was able to pull up an image of what looks to be Apple’s next-generation iPhone. The devices (black and white) look remarkably similar to the iPhone 4. One notable change is the repositioning of the proximity sensor on the black iPhone 4S, which now matches its location on the white iPhone 4.

There are a few key differences we noticed, though. There are a few new apps on the iPhone 4S, including a “Newsstand” app, a “Videos” app and a “Music” app, which replaces the “iPod” app.

We’re at Apple’s headquarters in Cupertino, CA for the unveiling of the new iPhone. Check out our liveblog for the latest Apple news from today’s event.

Go to http://www.twit.tv and watch the live stream for a live discussion as things get announced.

Looks like their site down. you can watch it on XBMC under the the TWIT channel under TWIT live. You can then choose from 3 different streams.

I don't think that's an actual stream of the event, just commentary from some nerds.

They are showing the feed from inside the venue right now, currently a countdown. They are switching between the live feed and commentry.

Edit: Or maybe they are just geeks... doh!

you're getting an iPhone 4s........ to bad. Apple Innovation has ended.

With the Ars feed I had to manually refresh it :( (firefox 7 on WinXP)

they fixed it ontario...

please kill the classic so i can buy one for cheap!!! please!!!!

Worst thing about Apple keynotes is the "omg we are awesome" 30 min pat on the back they give themselves, no one cares just show me the new **** so i can say oo i cant afford that and close the page.

Worst thing about Apple keynotes is the "omg we are awesome" 30 min pat on the back they give themselves, no one cares just show me the new **** so i can say oo i cant afford that and close the page.

:rofl: it's true... but they all do it.

please kill the classic so i can buy one for cheap!!! please!!!!

LOL!!! I'm waiting for the EXACT same thing! :laugh: My 2008 iPod touch got stolen, but since I really don't need an iPod touch next to my iPad and BB Torch 9860 I'll be buying an iPod classic. I almost bought one this weekend, but figured I might as well wait a few days and see if the stores will clear out their inventory at lower prices.

LOL!!! I'm waiting for the EXACT same thing! :laugh: My 2008 iPod touch got stolen, but since I really don't need an iPod touch next to my iPad and BB Torch 9860 I'll be buying an iPod classic. I almost bought one this weekend, but figured I might as well wait a few days and see if the stores will clear out their inventory at lower prices.

oh it'll happen, just gotta have faith. I have my 32gb iphone, but i still really want the classic. I love the iPod UI!