The Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle

The Humble Bundle is back with the Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle.

Be sure to pay what you'd like for Frozen Synapse, an excellent turn-based strategy game for Mac, Windows, and Linux, while supporting two worthy charities. If you decide to pay above the average price, you can also receive the Humble Frozenbyte Bundle, which includes Trine, Shadowgrounds, Shadowgrounds: Survivor, the Jack Claw prototype, and a Splot preorder.

Download the games instantly from the Humble Bundle, or add them to your Steam library.

Choose to support the Electronic Frontier Foundation and the Child's Play Charity at the same time.

http://www.humblebundle.com/

I think they should review the meaning of 'bundle'. Last I checked, 1 game isn't considered a bundle.

I bought all the previous bundles, and have barely played any of the games. Looks like this is another game they're suckering me into buying, which I would not have bought otherwise. Ah well, at least my money will be going to charity.

I think they should review the meaning of 'bundle'. Last I checked, 1 game isn't considered a bundle.

I bought all the previous bundles, and have barely played any of the games. Looks like this is another game they're suckering me into buying, which I would not have bought otherwise. Ah well, at least my money will be going to charity.

Could just spend 1cent...

I wanted to like Frozen Synapse, but when I checked out the demo of it, I really just did not get it. I did not give it much of a chance though. So I might consider this.

Yeah, it’s kind of strange for them to have one game. I might understand if it was some big budget triple-A title, but this doesn’t look like that’s the case. Ad considering how closely this was released to the last Humble Bundle, it make me wonder why they didn’t include this in the next Humble Bundle they do during the holidays.

For the first time, I went the el-cheapo route and paid $1. Honestly I am not convinced I am even going to like the game based on my time checking out the demo, but I figured $1 is better then nothing and that every little bit helps. Feel a little bad for doing so, but I have always been fairly generous in the past, so this is my one time pass the way I see it.

People should at least take advantage of the promotion and pay more than the average, even by a penny, so you get the other games as well.

Already had them as part of another humble bundle. So I think we all get it already, we are all cheapskates and you are not.

We just added TRAUMA to the Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle. If you have already purchased your bundle, it will automatically show up on your Humble Bundle download page or Steam library.

TRAUMA tells a story of a young woman who survives a car accident. Recovering at the hospital, she has dreams that shed light on different aspects of her identity - such as the way she deals with the loss of her parents. TRAUMA lets you experience those dreams in an interactive way, reminiscent of point-and-click adventure games.

Be sure to pay what you'd like for Frozen Synapse, an excellent turn-based strategy game for Mac, Windows, and Linux, while supporting two worthy charities. If you decide to pay above the average price, you can also receive the Humble Frozenbyte Bundle, which includes Trine, Shadowgrounds,Shadowgrounds: Survivor, the Jack Claw prototype, and a Splot preorder.

Hey there!

We just added SpaceChem to the Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle. If you have already purchased your bundle, it will automatically show up on your Humble Bundle download page and a new Steam key is available for you to redeem in the key section.

In SpaceChem, you take on the role of a Reactor Engineer, designing complex reactors that transform raw atoms into the chemicals needed to survive sinister threats on the frontier colonies of space. It’s a maddeningly addictive puzzle game, and the recent addition of a level editor in the included "ResearchNet" update ensures that you’ll have plenty of challenging atomic manipulation at your fingertips.