I made a Lightning Zweihander. The dmg is 520. A little heavy but works great in The Catacombs. I still need to upgrade it to +5.

Dammit I was in the catacombs giving the blacksmith an ember and one of the rolling skeletons killed him. :angry: I guess I'm fu... right?

Is there a way to make my fireballs go farther? Was just able to start playing again and I'm running around undead parish as pyromancer and mad when my spells land short even when I feel like I'm close enough. Though I found an awesome shield which is making it easier somewhat.

So... more than 1 person can invade you.... I wish I could trash talk to some of the players... 3 people invade me, none of them want to fight though, and instead, monster agro kills me and then they all proceed to jump in joy. Arg. lol.

Dammit I was in the catacombs giving the blacksmith an ember and one of the rolling skeletons killed him. :angry: I guess I'm fu... right?

You are screwed. I've heard there is a way to bring people back to life for an crazy amount of souls though I have no idea how.

You are screwed. I've heard there is a way to bring people back to life for an crazy amount of souls though I have no idea how.

Damn I was ready to give him the embers and make my fire weapon. You can give the tower guy souls to absolve your sins but that doesn't revive them. I killed Eingyi (He/She looks like an enemy :/) and did the sins thing and he/she still dead. I guess I have to wait until NG+. I'm going to kill all NPC before the final boss. :devil:

I'm going to kill all NPC before the final boss. :devil:

What I was planning on doing. Get some humanity and souls before NG+, just leave the Fire Keeper in Firelink alive in case you die. Also be able to snag a few more Fire Keeper souls and get your flasks up some more.

One boss to go, then it's just farming to make each of the weapons I can this play through and onward to NG+. Really want to start NG+ already, I can't wait.

And if anyone trying to get the tail weapon off of Seath, you can kill him if w/o chopping off tail while solo focusing on his tail. :( Think I'll use a different weapon than my greataxe hitting him for 550+. :(

One boss to go, then it's just farming to make each of the weapons I can this play through and onward to NG+. Really want to start NG+ already, I can't wait.

And if anyone trying to get the tail weapon off of Seath, you can kill him if w/o chopping off tail while solo focusing on his tail. :( Think I'll use a different weapon than my greataxe hitting him for 550+. :(

I couldn't get the weapon. :/ My Zweihander was hitting for something like that too and I killed him.

Finally done Anor Londo, two awesome phantoms helped me :) I helped someone prior to get humanity.

This game looks like it's a remake of Oblivion but the over-all game looks flawed.

What?

Guy does Dark Souls in under 90 minutes. What I learned from it? Pyromancy owns and quick menu navigation is key. lol.

This game looks like it's a remake of Oblivion but the over-all game looks flawed.

I played Oblivion for like 120 hours and this game is 10000x better, more complicated and difficult than Oblivion.

Well, did everything I could do. All the max weapon upgrades I need slabs for, and I don't feel like grinding for them. I'll just use the 2nd play through to make those. So only to kill Gwyndolin who is a pain. If you can mesmerize what his attacks look like you'll figure out which one you can parry. Doing that it would take 2 parry's and 1 Great Chaos Fireball and I had him like basically dead, then he do his stupid quad move, followed by his darth vadar choke hold and that instant double dash. So annoying, the entire game never got a boss so low so many times w/o killing him.

I beat him! Figured out you can counter nearly all his attacks, so just parried him and when he was getting up, hit him with a Great Chaos Fireball. Went down in 3 parry's and 2 fire balls. Time to start NG+!

Man, that 90 minute run through is insanely impressive. Tried to follow in his footsteps... failed at the cutting of the dragons tale. But this character build is just awesome. I played up to killing Queelag just as him, increased my pryo hand to +11 before reaching soul level 4. Now I'm at 6 hours of game play, with a lvl 37 pyro, who has caught up to my other 2 chars of almost the same level, but having well over 40+ hours of gameplay.

Amazing how much more quickly as you learn it. But the pyro build is really OP lol.

Pyro is key. So many bosses get light up by fire its unreal. I farmed to get mine to +15 and it was so worth it.

Ya, im going to go for that. Is it 22k of souls at +15?

Ya, im going to go for that. Is it 22k of souls at +15?

11 is 14000

12 is 16000

13 is 19000

14 is 22000

15 is 25000

And then once you get it there a NPC will appear in Blightown (before killing Lost Izalith boss) that can Ascend it to +5:

2500 for initial conversion

1 is 27000

2 is 30000

3 is 33000

4 is 36000

5 is 40000

It's alot of souls but its so worth it, because +5 has a magic adjust of 270, which is beast.

• Like 1

Actually, that NPC will show up once you have hit +10 on your pyro hand. I didn't realize it until last night. Was at +9, running all around the swamps of blighttown, and she wasn't where she was supposed to be. Read that you had to have +15 as well. So I ran and upgraded my hand to +10, and on my way back, noticed she was there. Was able to get all my chaos spells and high lvl spells. Of course, to do that, I killed the blacksmith and took his crest and then farmed it up in the woods a bit :p. All the spells were worth the 80k of souls though.

I'm a little peeved though, as I forgot to buy the shielded I needed before I killed the blacksmith. I'm sure I can still fair easily enough through the rest of the game without it, but it does help quite a bit i've seen.

Started a new character, this time a pyro, instead of continuing with NG+. Playing most of the time as human. I rarely played as human in my first gameplay and missed all the black phantoms and the multiplayer. Knight Solitaire is an idiot. He got killed in Gaping Demon battle. Is he dead now?

Started a new character, this time a pyro, instead of continuing with NG+. Playing most of the time as human. I rarely played as human in my first gameplay and missed all the black phantoms and the multiplayer. Knight Solitaire is an idiot. He got killed in Gaping Demon battle. Is he dead now?

No. He'll be there for Anor Londo boss and I wanna say Demon Ruins. If you save him in Lost Izalith he'll also be there during final boss.