Xbox Live is Down (10/03/11)

Xbox LIVE:

Users may experience difficulties with the following services:

• Signing into Games for Windows – LIVE on a PC
  • Signing into Xbox LIVE from an Xbox console
  • Signing into Xbox LIVE from Xbox.com

We are aware of the problem and are working to resolve the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience

Xbox LIVE Marketplace: Up and Running

Account: Up and Running

Matchmaking: Up and Running

http://support.xbox....box-live-status

Also follow @XboxSupport for the latest on the status of XBL http://twitter.com/#!/XboxSupport

No word on what the problem is but hopefully it's back up soon. I got kicked off about a hour ago.

Major Nelson just tweeted about it to say to follow Xbox Support (@XboxSupport) on Twitter for additional updates about the service.

Major Nelson just tweeted about it to say to follow Xbox Support (@XboxSupport) on Twitter for additional updates about the service.

Thanks, added it to the original post :) Glad I got Forza downloaded :p

:( Just went on lunch from work and wanted to play a little more BF3.

Saw this and figured oh well, cause I just bought the Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection..... Apparently if I am not online it only counts it as a trial game, even though I have the full game purchased. I realized I have never been offline, and all of my arcade games are trials. Now, I am unhappy.

hmmm curiously this happens the next day C4EVA releases a new firmware defeating the new AP and XGD3 :rolleyes:

It let me sign in to xbox live on my console. I tried twice and it did not sign me in. Then I went to the avatar and pressed "Connect to Xbox Live" and it worked like a charm. Downloading Forza demo as im typing this.

Seems to be coming back up but it's still hit or miss. BF3 beta won't connect but I am sure that's because of EA's ****ty servers...