Steve Jobs Has Died

Truly sad news. Cancer sucks.

I knew it was bad news when he stepped down, but did not realize the news was that bad and it would happen so soon after.

RIP Mr Jobs.

Dang... horrible news. Whether or not you like Apple's products, I don't see how anyone can debate that Jobs had a massive impact on the technology industry.

R.I.P. Steve Jobs

He led an amazing life full of many accomplishments that will impact many for a long time to come. It is truly an achievement what he has done with Apple from being an underdog to the rise of it being to be the most powerful company in the world thanks to his genius and passion for details and the best it can be is what should be taught in business schools for all new generations to know and learn from.

• Like 1

Damnit I wish I had the money, I'd go out and buy a Mac right now, I've been waiting to get some money for so long, but now is the best time, because Apple will never be the same, the current line of products totally has Steve's spirit embedded with it. That won't last long, unfortunately.

"Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do," he told the Stanford grads in 2005.

"If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on."

Taken from CNN.com tribute article.

Damnit I wish I had the money, I'd go out and buy a Mac right now, I've been waiting to get some money for so long, but now is the best time, because Apple will never be the same, the current line of products totally has Steve's spirit embedded with it. That won't last long, unfortunately.

I actually disagree with this. Steve Jobs came in 1997 and got Apple on the right path, but they will continue to do just fine without him.