American Horror Story

Definitely a good back story type of episode. I was surprised to not see the beginning prolog story end in death, but obviously from the end of the episode we know that it did. Even though there weren't any scary "jump in your seat" thrills this episode, I'm still pretty happy with how things are progressing.

Also loved this episode,

holy crap, at the ending. im starting wonder now which characters are real and which are not like that dude with the messed up face, and whats the deal with the maid changing ages

The maid actually explained it in this episode:

Apparently all man are horn dogs and only see what they want to see. So the wife sees the real appearance of the maid but men only see what they want to see and that's a smoking hot maid.

Been pleased with this series so far. First episode was kinda awkward as they just tried to cram so many character introductions into it that there wasn't much left in the way of story line. Second and third eps were both really good! Looking forward to next week's episode.

Yep same here, hard to figure out who is real and who is not, but I think that is part of what makes the show so good, at least for now.

I do have a theory about the man with the face though.

I think he may actually be Ben's alter ego. All in his head. Hence the "two faces," representing the two distinct personalities.

I could be totally off there, just a theory. :laugh:

I came to the same conclusion in regards to your theory.

Otherwise, how did that guy know to be at Ben's front door right when they walked out? And how did he know Ben's entire back story with her?

My biggest hope for this show is that they keep it to a short concise story that spans 1 or 2 seasons tops. I loved LOST to death, but still feel like it could have been a much better show if they would have cut the story down to 3 seasons instead of milking it for as long as they did.

holy hell that was an awesome last 15 minutes

i want that leather suit for my halloween costume

also my theory about the old man with the messed up face,

I don't think he is Bens alter ego, I think he is actually the guy in the leather suit.

Watching it now and the creators of the show just announced Direct TV is dropping FX on November 1st :angry:.

Now Direct tv is scrolling a message during the show that Fox/News Corp wants 40% more money for their cable shows and if they dont come up with a deal its over. Thats something the creators of the show didnt say and they made it looked like it was all Direct TVs fault (nice move Fox).

AHH im going to lose It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, The League and Archer.

I sooooo thought the man in the black leather suit was going to have sex with Zackary Quinto last night right before he snapped his neck.

Hopefully the show sticks around for a while, it's definitely different and entertaining.

Only found out about this show last night never heard about it before then. Just came across it accidently on IMDB. Funny thing is on the recommendations at the bottom all the recommendations are currents shows I'm watching lol.

Can't wait till episode 5.

another awesome episode. I really miss these kind of shows, and this goes all the way back to Are you Afraid of the dark. the whole story with tate is getting pretty interesting.

also that would be interesting to arrest someone who is dead

I'm still on the fence with this show, the last episode was decent, but the one that aired tonight didn't really have any good moments. I don't know how I feel about this show just yet. :/

Really, really liked last nights episode, but man, I just keep having to come up with new theories as to what the hell is actually going on. :laugh: As someone already said above, I would say the show is definitely not perfect, but it is better than 95% of the shows that are out there right now. And I am just a sucker for anything horror related, so the fact there is an actual TV series that has horror influences and does not completely suck is just win right there. Psyched to hear a second season has already been approved, although I will say I think this is a series that will benefit from only doing a 2-3 season run then calling it quits. At least IMO.

Really, really liked last nights episode, but man, I just keep having to come up with new theories as to what the hell is actually going on. :laugh: As someone already said above, I would say the show is definitely not perfect, but it is better than 95% of the shows that are out there right now. And I am just a sucker for anything horror related, so the fact there is an actual TV series that has horror influences and does not completely suck is just win right there. Psyched to hear a second season has already been approved, although I will say I think this is a series that will benefit from only doing a 2-3 season run then calling it quits. At least IMO.

Yeah, just when you figured out what's going on something happens that shatters that theory :pinch:

Totally agree that this show would benefit from only 2 or 3 seasons.

They should keep the house and the rubber boy and change the family on every season. Season one with this couple and daughter, in the end they die or move out, next season start again with other kind of people moving to the house.

damn this is an awesome episode, im really starting to question if tate is real or not

the here piiggy piggy thing is wack

They answered that with last nights episode.

damn this is an awesome episode, im really starting to question if tate is real or not

the here piiggy piggy thing is wack

Were you not paying attention to the episode?

The forced ignorance of Vivian and Ben is starting to really get annoying especially after last weeks episode. Not sure how much longer they can keep me interested when the two main characters seem to witness these strange things but pretend like nothing significant is ever happening.

lol i posted that way before the revealed it in the episode. I didn't think they would reveal so much last night, but damn they did. The whole thing with Vivian and Ben, I think they know something is up hence the selling of the house, but don't know what to do about it. The here piggy piggy thing was weird also.

anyone think the brain that vivian ate was the girl from the house next door?

• 2 weeks later...