American Horror Story

• 1 month later...
A Deadwood actor is going to hang out in FX?s loony bin. Ryan Murphy tweeted today that Ian McShane, best known for his memorable run on the HBO drama, is set to guest star on American Horror Story: Asylum. Unfortunately, we don?t know his character or episode number. Dang!

The Golden Globe winning McShane just wrapped the independent feature Cuban Fury, in which he plays a salsa dance Instructor. He will also play King Brahmwell in Jack the Giant Killer, directed by Bryan Singer, for March 2013.

freakin loved the premiere, lots of little details and loved the reuse of cast members!

yeah was good, I can't wait for more!

Holy crap! The first episode of season 2 was awesome! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time and found it very unpredictable. Can't wait to see what is in store for this season.

But Aliens? Seriously wtf?

The alien thing exploded on their facebook page. I just keep saying give it time to see what really happens. I learned last season not to jump to conclusions early on

The alien thing exploded on their facebook page. I just keep saying give it time to see what really happens. I learned last season not to jump to conclusions early on

yeah I have faith

Lol aliens wtf? Also, Tate from 1964 looks the same as Tate from last season; how is that possible?

Same actor, totally different character. This season tells a whole new story with all new characters, using some of the same actors.

Lol aliens wtf? Also, Tate from 1964 looks the same as Tate from last season; how is that possible?

not in the same universe this season