Photo

Eleven years came and went, and subscriptions giveaway!

neowin birthday

• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#151 +Brando212

Brando212

Neowinian Senior

• 6,537 posts
  • Phone: Sony Xperia ZL, Nokia Lumia 925

Posted 11 November 2011 - 19:14

we still have Zain and Soapy and a few others :)

#152 Tom

Tom

Neowinian Senior

• 3,276 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 17:51

Sub2 stylin'

ohwait, no. However Sub2 is awesome. (Y)

#153 Nightz

Nightz

Neowinian Senior

• 2,387 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 20:40

I hate to bump this thread after it's been dead for a while, so apologies in advance.

I'm one of the 10 winners of the Tier 2 subscriptions. The OP says that the winners will get a year's worth tier 2 sub...however, my subscription expired a couple of days ago, which was only after 5 months. Any way I can get the rest of the 7 months added? Here's the winners list as proof that I won: http://www.neowin.ne...rection-inbound

#154 BeerFan

BeerFan

Neowinian Senior

• 2,704 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:53

I hate to bump this thread after it's been dead for a while, so apologies in advance.

I'm one of the 10 winners of the Tier 2 subscriptions. The OP says that the winners will get a year's worth tier 2 sub...however, my subscription expired a couple of days ago, which was only after 5 months. Any way I can get the rest of the 7 months added? Here's the winners list as proof that I won: http://www.neowin.ne...rection-inbound

I think you'll have better luck if you contact a moderator directly. (Y)

#155 vetScorpus

Scorpus

Tim Schiesser

• 1,375 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:57

That does seem strange, try sending a PM to Neobond as he was the one that activated the subscriptions. Definitely the subscription should be expiring in October and not now

#156 Toolage

Toolage

Neodude

• 480 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 11:18

Found this place back in the day when Whistler was a common word......for some reason, I never left :)

#157 Nightz

Nightz

Neowinian Senior

• 2,387 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 14:36

I think you'll have better luck if you contact a moderator directly. (Y)

That does seem strange, try sending a PM to Neobond as he was the one that activated the subscriptions. Definitely the subscription should be expiring in October and not now

Yup, Neobond got it fixed for me. Thanks guys.