Battery life for my Logitech VX is so..short!

Hy.

I have a vx revolution for my laptop and mx620 for my desktop. The really wierd thing is that VX eats the battery a lot faster than mx620 which I use almost daily. From what I've seen both have the same performance-laser sensor..

The VX is used twice a week especially for office routine (3-4hrs) compared to mx620 which is used a lot in inventor/solidworks plannig, daily basis jobs and even gaming.

The MX620 have 2 AA alkaline batteries but I've replaced them after ~ 3yrs! On vx there's no hope over 5-6 months..

Should I worry ? Thanks for suggestions.

post-18459-0-10853400-1318261032.jpg

first of all, if this is what worries you in life, you're smiling :laugh: secondly, no two devices are exactly alike, so you may have gotten one that for whatever reason can't make efficient use of the charge. but i'm not sure what the problem is, they're telling you the VX holds batteries for four months and you're saying it's like five months in your case, so what's the problem? or am i missing something?

I've been using the Logitech MK710 set for the last 15 months. I've still got 60% of the ORIGINAL battery power left.

They claim a 3 YEAR battery life with this set. I use the kb/mouse about 10-14 hours a DAY, 5-7 days a week (depending on my work.)

I got mine for $64.99 at FutureShop, after price matching with Dell.ca at $69.99. :D I love FutureShop's price match.

(Oh, I had to go to FS, as BB wouldn't do the PM because it was a 2-3 day delivery instead of 1-3.)