[update] New Xbox Dashboard preview now avaiable

Public Preview Program:We're sorry, but at this time we are no longer accepting registrations for the public preview program as we have reached our target audience volume.

When did it go up?!

Public Preview Program:We're sorry, but at this time we are no longer accepting registrations for the public preview program as we have reached our target audience volume.

When did it go up?!

I'm not entirely sure it did :blink:. I've been refreshing almost constantly for the last hour :p

Mine message is different:

We're sorry, but at this time we are not currently accepting registrations for the public preview program stay tuned for future updates when the registration process begins.

Isn't this going to be released in November anyway?

Full release is Nov, this is for the preview program.

and yeah I'm getting not currently accepting registrations so hopefully it'll open soon.

Closed

Public Preview Program: We're sorry, but at this time we are not currently accepting registrations for the public preview program stay tuned for future updates when the registration process begins.

Page Not Found

The content that you requested cannot be found or you do not have permission to view it.

If you believe you have reached this page in error, click the Help link at the top of the page to report the issue and include this ID in your e-mail: bc05a8cd-466e-4bb2-b0f6-7631b06bd6a9

I applied and it showed my status as "Active" upon submission. Whatever that means. :/

Edit: ..and I have a Welcome Message as well. Does that mean I am "in"?

It's back up, guys. Hurry up and try.

@ dhan: No, it means you successfully registered. Major Nelson said the program's going to have a massive amount of participants, so I wouldn't worry too much.

Ugh I am getting an error trying to click the "Add to dashboard".

Just go to MajorNelson.com and click the link to register. Adding to the dashboard has been messed up for a while.

Hopefully I get in, I love trying these things out. I got into the last dashboard update :) Just didn't get in to the Halo: Reach test :( lol