just finished the demo 1.72 gig download and its the same 2 levels as in the leaked beta , the multiplayer component isnt active yet i guess they are waiting till tuesday

You sure it's 1.72GB? Mine is 1.76GB :ermm:

Mass Effect 3 Limited collectors edition in the UK. Where to buy? I was kinda late in pre-ordering the 2nd one and had to shell out ?150 on ebay... I guess I might have to do the same.

So, I know its a dumb question but will the female Sheperd have her own story-line and campaign? Or will it be the same and you'll choose which one you wanna play with?

its the same story you just choose which one you want to play as.

I can't wait to play the demo. BioWare said there's about 1 to 2 hours of content.

I'd say 30 minutes the most for the SP content. Those two levels are too shorts, but maybe it's just me?

The story will be the same, but it's nice they now have an official fem Shep.

That 20 minute trailer looks good, seems the cinematic graphics have been tightened. The gameplay itself is just same old ME, which is fine, don't expect anything else.

Mass Effect 3 has gone gold

After an awesome effort by our team, I'm proud to announce #MassEffect3 is officially GOLD! Many surprises await you - this week and beyond

https://twitter.com/...934352154136576

We are finally gold! This team has done such an amazing job with #MassEffect3, I can't wait to see what you all think...#allemotional

https://twitter.com/...936711244623872

I'm debating whether to play the demo or not. I really, really want to play it because I'm really excited for ME3 and I can't wait much longer. But I don't want to ruin the experience by playing through the opening level. Not to mention that without the rest of the game, the demo will be a huge tease and I won't be able to get it out of my head until I get my hands on the full game.

Decisions, decisions...

Anyone know what time the demo is going to be released tomorrow?

Expected release times. (Note, we do not have the exact times so the demo could be earlier or later than indicated.)

• PC - Approximately 10am PST
  • Xbox 360 - Approximately 2am PST
  • Playstation 3 - Approximately 4pm PST

source

The Xbox 360 demo is now available for everyone. Here's a video while we wait for the PC and PS3 demos:

So I made the mistake of playing the demo...and now I can't get it out of my head. The small taste of Single Player was awesome. The first section at the beginning of the game was giving me goose bumps. The music and the grandeur of it all was amazing. The second section wasn't as epic, but still a lot of fun.

This game is going to rule my life. I should have known before playing the demo, but now I'm absolutely sure.

I also should have known that you need an Origin account to play the multiplayer. That is so lame. I refuse to sign up for Origin as I don't need yet another videogame account. All of this proprietary account BS needs to stop. I have a Live and PSN account, why couldn't they just use those?

I was just about to post that, Knightwolf20024. I can't wait to see the full trailer on the 19th. Anyway, the PC demo should be released in about two hours (12 PM PST/3 PM EST).

EDIT: People are reporting that the PC demo is out right now. It looks like only some people in Europe can download it.

It's up in Origin for me - grabbed it.

Me too. I'm downloading it at full speed too (1.5 MB/sec). :D

For anyone who wants a link: http://store.origin....ree-games-en_US

You have to make an origin account (if you don't have one) and download/install origin (both can be done through that link if you click Get It Now on the ME3 demo area).

I really wish EA wouldn't be so picky about their delivery service, never had any major problems with Steam myself, but instead EA has to release their own similar delivery system and force people to use it to play their games......will definitely uninstall it once I'm done the demo though.

EDIT: At least the speeds are good, solid 2.1MB/s down (only paying for 10Mbps, which is 1.25MB/s), surprised its not slow with the amount of people likely downloading the demo right now.