iPhone 4S Benchmarked: Obliterates competition

You just bought a 4S? Congrats on the purchase :D

With the WiFi or with the cellular network? It still takes a few milliseconds to load theses huge scripts.

I believe they all use the WiFi to put the phones on their same basis - not all of them go up to 14.4 Mbps I guess in the list.

that's with his android phone...

Ok. I just wana say that im a big MS fan but id like to share my thoughts about Siri.

Apple has done it again. They made something that existed into something thats actually usable for day to day activities.

Voice control has been there for ages!. I remember a very old version of it that allowed to make calls by saying name in old Nokia devices from the last decade!.

I have a WP7 device and the voice controls are good for writing a message. But its like....... really not useful. So thats how it is.

Siri changes is!. its actually usable. and best of all. all the things you ask for are showed in the Siri UI itself. which is brilliant!. if i have it ill use it everyday!.. for alarms specially :p

so Apple won there. Again. And im with somebody here who said what really matters is that apps lauch fast and homescreen switching is smooth. These are important. Not benchies!

Ok. I just wana say that im a big MS fan but id like to share my thoughts about Siri.

Apple has done it again. They made something that existed into something thats actually usable for day to day activities.

Voice control has been there for ages!. I remember a very old version of it that allowed to make calls by saying name in old Nokia devices from the last decade!.

I have a WP7 device and the voice controls are good for writing a message. But its like....... really not useful. So thats how it is.

Siri changes is!. its actually usable. and best of all. all the things you ask for are showed in the Siri UI itself. which is brilliant!. if i have it ill use it everyday!.. for alarms specially :p

so Apple won there. Again. And im with somebody here who said what really matters is that apps lauch fast and homescreen switching is smooth. These are important. Not benchies!

really can't wait to play with siri...when im in my car it's going to be a god send.

really can't wait to play with siri...when im in my car it's going to be a god send.

I see plenty of crazy jealous girlfriends/wives as a result of Siri. LOL Who is this bitch siri you keep talking to on the phone and talking to your friends online about? Huh!!?? :argue:

I see plenty of crazy jealous girlfriends/wives as a result of Siri. LOL Who is this bitch siri you keep talking to on the phone and talking to your friends online about? Huh!!?? :argue:

just don't ask her to marry you...

iph4_scre13-1.jpg

You just bought a 4S? Congrats on the purchase :D

With the WiFi or with the cellular network? It still takes a few milliseconds to load theses huge scripts.

I believe they all use the WiFi to put the phones on their same basis - not all of them go up to 14.4 Mbps I guess in the list.

Sorry I actually quoted rajputwarrior's post above where he asked what score I got on my Galaxy S2, but for some reason I think mobile Neowin's quote feature doesn't work.. I don't have a 4S :p

that's with his android phone...

Indeed.

My current iPhone 4 is getting 3577.6ms, and my iPad 2 is getting 1724.8ms.

I think those graphs are not on the up and up. I got 3360 ms on my S2 stock browser. :wacko:

It might have to do with the range of different clock speeds that SGS2 devices run at. Then again, my tested times are beating their tested times too (well, they didn't test the iPad 2), so...