Siri - "Do you love me?"

Here's a cool video i just watched about Siri on the iPhone 4S. Apparently someone already got one:

Pretty good how it works, i'm impressed and i'm an Android guy! Deifnitely think Apple did a good job here.

Haha very impressive ! And it actually gives you a clever answer :p

I can’t wait to see how it performs in French, especially OUR French. So far, I haven’t heard any good news about it … There’s a journalist who said : it’s the kind of thing where you ask it "I want to each a sandwich" and Siri replies "Call Fred". :/

But then again, all the research in this domain is made in English. Little is made with other languages. That adds up with the fact that English is easier than most, if not all latin-languages…

that looks awesome. definitely going to unlock that on my iphone 4...

Haha very impressive ! And it actually gives you a clever answer :p

I can’t wait to see how it performs in French, especially OUR French. So far, I haven’t heard any good news about it … There’s a journalist who said : it’s the kind of thing where you ask it "I want to each a sandwich" and Siri replies "Call Fred". :/

But then again, all the research in this domain is made in English. Little is made with other languages. That adds up with the fact that English is easier than most, if not all latin-languages…

it's cause our french is dirty and full of slang...

that looks awesome. definitely going to unlock that on my iphone 4...

it's cause our french is dirty and full of slang...

LOL it’s sad, but you’re completely right :p

But I don’t think I would use slang language against Siri !

On another note, are you sure you can unlock that on your iPhone? I thought it was built into the OS, and only the 4S can install the 4S version of iOS. Could be wrong though.

LOL it’s sad, but you’re completely right :p

But I don’t think I would use slang language against Siri !

On another note, are you sure you can unlock that on your iPhone? I thought it was built into the OS, and only the 4S can install the 4S version of iOS. Could be wrong though.

when i spoke our french in france people looked at me like "what the hell are you saying? what kind of accent is that?"

and i am only presuming cause i remember when they introduced multi tasking a jailbroken 3G should unlock the feature. I am only presuming the same could be done with a jailbroken iphone 4.

when i spoke our french in france people looked at me like "what the hell are you saying? what kind of accent is that?"

Haha, I like these guys, they're funny :D

But in all honesty, I thought they knew us enough not to say "what the hell are you saying?…"

and i am only presuming cause i remember when they introduced multi tasking a jailbroken 3G should unlock the feature. I am only presuming the same could be done with a jailbroken iphone 4.

Nice ! I'll wish you good luck with that

No, no, no. You should know by know that if it isn't on an Apple product it doesn't exist. And sure as hell can't be better.

Just because it isn't by Apple doesn't mean it is inferior however this Edwin thing is inferior to Siri (which Apple purchased, not make) it doesn't show you stuff on the screen when it looks it up at the same time it says things. That's a drawback if you want more in-depth information than just a single sentence summary.

Just because it isn't by Apple doesn't mean it is inferior however this Edwin thing is inferior to Siri (which Apple purchased, not make) it doesn't show you stuff on the screen when it looks it up at the same time it says things. That's a drawback if you want more in-depth information than just a single sentence summary.

Menu->General->Display results

Just sayin'

It is really cool, but 1. I don't know if it gets sentences that have bad pronunciation like Siri does and 2. It doesn’t use the screen at all. You’re limited to what it says, it doesn’t push your curiosity further.

Edit : looking at videos on YouTube… Siri is indeed very similar to this. Is it what Apple bought in the end?