Bulldozer Reviews

– it’s safe to call Bulldozer another solid offering from AMD.

Absolutely not, it uses more electricity and has less performance per watt than Phenom II

Even if it tries to match an i7, the 8150 a supposed 8 "core" needs turbo to barely beat a 4 core and those are only in 2 benchmarks aside the 7zip where it has any noticeable advantage against a 2600K

Typical AMD, blame everyone else.

If they had any sense they would have contacted Microsoft and worked with them to make a patch, not sit there and delay BD over and over and over and over again and when it finally releases and is another failure like Phenom II then sit there and blame everyone else.

It's not as simple as just making a "patch". When it comes to system scheduling this is a kernel change and requires time to implement. AMD have already said that MS are going to fix this for Windows 8. Whether this gets ported to Windows 7 that's another question entirely.

It's not as simple as just making a "patch". When it comes to system scheduling this is a kernel change and requires time to implement. AMD have already said that MS are going to fix this for Windows 8. Whether this gets ported to Windows 7 that's another question entirely.

yea true and well maby with my new BD build when i do it all dual boot windows 8 and do some testing with the Dev preview even tho it is not finale product maby it be nice to see if ther is any changes yet to the kernel