• 7,148 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 12:16

Wow, "nice" voilence.

#17 TheLegendOfMart

TheLegendOfMart

Neowinian Senior

• 9,281 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 12:45

Back in the day that would be called 'normal' mode.

/goes back to playing DarkSouls.

Yeah, but at least theyve made an effort to include it, they could have just bashed out a Splinter Cell Conviction (i know they very nearly have).

#18 Victor Rambo

Victor Rambo

Neowinian Senior

• 6,563 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 07:12

Hitman: Absolution sees return of veteran voice actor

Square Enix confirmed Bateson’s return today. The popular actor has voiced Agent 47 since the franchise’s debut with Codename 47 in 2000. IO Interactive had initially announced that Bateson wouldn’t be back, but after a “long search” apparently agreed with fans that there’s only one man for the job.
Interestingly, William Mapother provided the motion capture for 47; he’s better known as Ethan from Lost.
“IO and Bateson have been bed fellows for over a decade and like all long running relationships sometimes absence makes the heart grow fonder. Looking back I think we were just playing hard to get,” Hitman brand director Jon Brooke said.
Ah ha ha. Hitman Absolution is due on November 20 for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

Source

#19 OP Yusuf M.

Yusuf M.

• 21,350 posts
  • Phone: OnePlus One 64GB

Posted 29 August 2012 - 10:40

I thought it was odd when I first read the news of a new voice actor for Hitman. I'm glad they hired the original voice actor. I'm sure that would please a lot of fans.

#20 George P

George P

Neowinian Senior

• 18,626 posts
  • Phone: HTC Windows Phone 8X

Posted 02 September 2012 - 08:37

Wow, I mean, just wow. It's like some of you didn't play the original games much. Making a big deal out of the new hitman mode or w/e it's called when in every other game you could just open up the damn map and see exactly where EVERYONE ON THE DAMN LEVEL WAS AND WHERE THEY MOVED TO. At least this mode limits it to the area around you that you can see. How does the hax map in the originals not bring up any complaints yet this seems to?

Some people...