A Good Day to Die Hard (2013)

As long as this one is rated R and he says his famous line, I could care less if he fights unicorns and care bears in Whimsyshire.

has to be or its not worth it

• 1 month later...

JSWbN.jpg

Now in production in Hungary, John Moore's A Good Day to Die Hard is set to feature the return of Bruce Willis as John McClane, pairing him with Jai Courtney as his son, Jack. Today, a cameo appearance by a third member of the McClane family has been revealed thanks to extra Ted Cross (via Bleeding Cool).

"I got to work with Bruce Willis again, which is always nice," Cross posted on his blog about working on the set, "The best, though, was that I got to work with Mary Elizabeth Winstead, who plays Willis' daughter."

Winstead originally played Lucy Gennaro McClane in 2007's Live Free or Die Hard. It's currently unclear how much of a part she has in the new film, though Cross notes that the scene he shot today is towards the end of the story.

I don't think anything will ever beat the brilliance of the first movie... :|

yeah the first movies are always awesome, but I have enjoyed all the series and look forward to the new ones but Brucie is getting to old for this! :D

Why not? The last one is great. I honestly think this series gets better with each movie. Not sure about the whole son thing though, not entirely sure they've ever mentioned him having a son.

They never mentioned his having a DAUGHTER until #4.

And it's actually somewhat understandable; remember, he has an on-again/off-again relationship with his now-again-ex - messy divorces (and neither divorce was exactly *clean*) tend to leave a lot undiscussed.

They never mentioned his having a DAUGHTER until #4.

And it's actually somewhat understandable; remember, he has an on-again/off-again relationship with his now-again-ex - messy divorces (and neither divorce was exactly *clean*) tend to leave a lot undiscussed.

Both his "son and daughter" were in the first movie. Lucy McClane and John Jr.

Both his "son and daughter" were in the first movie. Lucy McClane and John Jr.

Lolz, it's like people haven't watched the first movie or can't remember it at all. His kids are shown and talked about often in the first movie, and also his daughter even has a line and it plays a key role in the first movies plot. How can you guys forget this????

• Like 1

Die Hard 6: Just Die Already

(As much as I've enjoyed the series, they need to give it a rest.)

Die Hard is one of the few movies that made it to 5 and will still be good. batman made it to 2 (rises sucked), spiderman made 3 before being rebooted. Superman keeps getting rebooted after every 1 (not including original poo for superman and batman).

Name a movie that made 4 and was good all 4.

Die Hard is one of the few movies that made it to 5 and will still be good. batman made it to 2 (rises sucked), spiderman made 3 before being rebooted. Superman keeps getting rebooted after every 1 (not including original poo for superman and batman).

Name a movie that made 4 and was good all 4.

Dr No, From Russia with Love, Goldfinger, Thunderball, You Only Live Twice, etc. :)

But you know, Die Hard is kind of like Lethal Weapon. Were they the greatest movies of all time? No. But they were great popcorn movies, sit back and watch the action you know.

• 1 month later...

I will of course go see this but this looks like my least favourite off-sider for brucey thus far. I thought brucey and the nerd guy from 4 were a good team.

Here's the official trailer, unlike the one posted above:

--------------------------

I loved #4. It was a good comeback

It would've been good had it been rated "R"!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The plot, as we have all learned, featured McClane traveling to Russia to be with his son. So what?s going on with his son? What I?m being told is the son of John McClane, Jack, (played by Jai Courtney) is in fact an undercover CIA Operative. Cringe if you will, but this is slightly hinted at in the first teaser trailer released in September where Bruce Willis? McClane says the line ? The 007 0f Plainfield, New Jersey.? This is referring to where the McClane / Gennaro family originally hail from, the city of Plainfield, NJ and McClane Jr being a secret agent, ala Bond 007.

CIA Agent Jack McClane meets his estranged father, the reluctant hero that is John McClane, in Moscow and who is apparently completely unaware how super-trained an agent his son actually is. Jack is so highly trained, that he?s deep undercover with Russian heavies who have their hands on some nukes, but once his cover is blown, both the younger and older McClanes are left with no alternative than to fend off Russian mobsters aplenty in unfamiliar territory.

http://www.comicbook...1/news/?a=69750

• 4 weeks later...