A Good Day to Die Hard (2013)

This just better be rated R, that's it. Looks awesome, though I'm kinda wary they are trying to set up Jack to take over the role of hero once Bruce finally stops making these :D

I could see how this can lead to a hand-off of the series to his son if done right. I'll have to see the movie and the way they do the character though before I can comment on if it'll work out or not.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's the official trailer, unlike the one posted above:

You know what's sad? This trailer was actually a decent fake, I was confused at first and then thought "are they going to start Die Hard Jr?", then seen the post below :(

• 2 weeks later...

3rd Trailer and yes i'm offically stoked too. When i first heard and saw 1st trailer i was abit... another one? Been a fan of them all but Think it's like the Rocky films.. just end it now. But new trailer. Yes i be watching this in the cinema's :D

Its funny, I've just been over from the Jurassic Park thread with everyone saying it was unoriginal and going to be crap. I come here and its the complete opposite, even though the storyline will be exactly the same.