Samsung & Google Announce Ice Cream Sandwich Event

4.3 is too big!!! kinda looks like a 3gs no?

4.3 is perfect. I have a SGS2 and I can do everything with one hand. It's not too big for the pockets either. Btw i'm 5' 7 with average hands.

But something for sure, 3.5 is way too small. They should have went with 4.0 or even 3.7 at least, which make a good difference. My old Desire was 3.7

Rajput: that's because you're used to it. Use a larger device for a while and I'm sure you'd be the same, 3.5 seems too small.

i've played with a galaxy before. it was too big. the problem is (for me anyways and sounds kinda gay...) i wear low rise jeans that have tight pocket. i put an s2 in my jean pockets once and it was uncomfortable as hell, add a case on top of that. no thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

i've played with a galaxy before. it was too big. the problem is (for me anyways and sounds kinda gay...) i wear low rise jeans that have tight pocket. i put an s2 in my jean pockets once and it was uncomfortable as hell, add a case on top of that. no thanks.

Well, everyone has their personal preference. I also thought the SGS2 was initially too big until I actually used it and ended up loving the extra screen space. Compared to the iphone, the bigger size fits more tightly in the pocket so it doesn't move around while walking. Maybe your pockets are too tight :rofl: .