[iOS5] Custom Vibrations

You guys see this one? It is pretty slickster. Have to enable it from the Accessibility menu under General and then you can setup custom Vibrations from the Sounds menu. You can set your global 'alert' vibration, and you can also set a specific vibration for certain contacts when they call you.

Its an awesome feature, but I wish I was able to:

* Set custom vibrations for each type of notification (i.e., set one for Mail that is different from Facebook)

* Set a custom vibration for SMS messages coming from a specific contact (for me this would be more useful than when a specific contact calls me...)

post-7162-0-83821300-1318545770.png

Did not know this. Thanks!

I get my real first taste of iOS 5 on my 4S tomorrow. I can upgrade my 3GS but itll run like **** as ive witnessed on other's 3GS's.

All these little feature's they are hiding are awesome. Like Custom Text Tones and Alert tones, now every person and there mother wont pull out there iphone when the generic "tone" goes off. So happy!

Finally apple, finally!

My wife enabled this right out of the gate, because she keeps her phone on vibrate 24/7. She loves this because she can tell if its me calling or the kids without even taking her phone out of her pocket.

Can you set custom vibrations for any app? for instance Skype only vibrates once as if it's a text which annoys me because i just think it's a text and miss the call.