Steve Wozniak is first in line for iPhone 4S!

Why does Woz need to wait in line? Shouldn't he be on a list or something to just get one?

Pretty sure he does it for the experience. It's actually kind of fun camping out a store every once in a while.

Pretty sure he does it for the experience. It's actually kind of fun camping out a store every once in a while.

yeah sitting out in front of a store in the cold is an awesome time...

never seen the appeal in doing that.

You would be surprised. Did it for an ex for her son when the Nintendo Wii came out and I was against it but it turned out being really fun.

You would be surprised. Did it for an ex for her son when the Nintendo Wii came out and I was against it but it turned out being really fun.

really? i remember when i worked at futureshop and did some of the midnight launches we would just make fun of all them... especially the WoW nerds. Man i love the WoW nerds...

Yes, because its 40 degrees below and everyone has short sleeves on.... /s

I saw this on the news earlier. He rolled up on his Segway... lol I love how he never leaves home without that thing... The Segway is to Wozniak as the Black Turtle Neck is to Jobs... LMAO

Yes, because its 40 degrees below and everyone has short sleeves on.... /s

where are you from? have you ever tried waiting in line outside in a canadian winter? bundled up or not, it's effing cold...

where are you from? have you ever tried waiting in line outside in a canadian winter? bundled up or not, it's effing cold...

I am talking about the picture, you know, the context of this thread. Just because where you live doesnt make for a good time it doesnt mean other locations it cant be fun.

really? i remember when i worked at futureshop and did some of the midnight launches we would just make fun of all them... especially the WoW nerds. Man i love the WoW nerds...

Yeah I was surprised. I used to tell her "Black people don't camp out and wait for games!" Lol but she talked me into her and I doing it together and the "bond" you end up sharing with these people in such a short time is surprising. I don't see myself doing it again for myself but if it was presented to me to accompany someone, I would probably do it again FOR THEM.

Yeah I was surprised. I used to tell her "Black people don't camp out and wait for games!" Lol but she talked me into her and I doing it together and the "bond" you end up sharing with these people in such a short time is surprising. I don't see myself doing it again for myself but if it was presented to me to accompany someone, I would probably do it again FOR THEM.

well brown people don't wait for ish either ;) too lazy...

I am talking about the picture, you know, the context of this thread. Just because where you live doesnt make for a good time it doesnt mean other locations it cant be fun.

good on them, but standing in line for hours for a tech product just seems idiotic to me.

I don't think I would ever do it for a phone. For a "social" game like an MMORPG would probably be a different story if I didn't have many friends going to get that particular game. Good way to meet other players in your community that you can play online with.

I got to say , I have high respect for him... I mean, he's out there experiencing the same motions as a devoted iphone fan.. I think it's more of a statement, that he is a fan as much as anyone of us. Kudos to him.