Steve Wozniak is first in line for iPhone 4S!

I got to say , I have high respect for him... I mean, he's out there experiencing the same motions as a devoted iphone fan.. I think it's more of a statement, that he is a fan as much as anyone of us. Kudos to him.

This. I'm no Apple/iPhone fan at all, but this does a lot for his image and for the company's in general. And, as others said, he's probably having fun doing it!

I guess its his way of expressing his honour to Steve Jobs, its quite clear, its a code of honour for gentlmens i dont see it any other way...

No one yet realized that? or he does this all the time?

really? i remember when i worked at futureshop and did some of the midnight launches we would just make fun of all them... especially the WoW nerds. Man i love the WoW nerds...

There's nothing worse than nerds making fun of nerds, with their awesome internet tough guy persona.

---

And yes, if the weather is favorable, it can be fun. I always find it best to go with friends though and grab food afterwards. Fun times. :)

Wozniak acknowledged that he could have easily made one phone call to Apple and gotten the phone he's waiting in line for, but he didn't. He has yet to play with an iPhone 4S or its Siri voice-controlled assistant. He has said previously that he does not ask colleagues about products in development because he does not want to ruin the surprise for himself.

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/10/13/tech/mobile/woz-iphone-4s/index.html?hpt=hp_p1

it must be national iphone day because not only am i getting zero responses on my droid charge i just listed on craigslist but craigslist is filled with iphones up for sale today. ive seen the 4s listed for as high as $750 today, anybody who pays that is an idiot.

Wozniak acknowledged that he could have easily made one phone call to Apple and gotten the phone he's waiting in line for, but he didn't. He has yet to play with an iPhone 4S or its Siri voice-controlled assistant. He has said previously that he does not ask colleagues about products in development because he does not want to ruin the surprise for himself.

http://edition.cnn.c....html?hpt=hp_p1

(Y) love the guy even more now.

Why does Woz need to wait in line? Shouldn't he be on a list or something to just get one?

Steve Wozniak autographed fans' Apple products outside the Los Gatos store.

"I want to get mine along with the millions of other fans," Wozniak said. "I just want to be able to talk to my phone."

Pretty sure he does it for the experience. It's actually kind of fun camping out a store every once in a while.

Yeah..it's just awesome.. doesn't make them look like idiots AT ALL. Wasting time of their life for a phone.

Yeah..it's just awesome.. doesn't make them look like idiots AT ALL. Wasting time of their life for a phone.

It's a few hours where you get to relax, talk with people, and in many cases get free food and drinks.

Besides, what do you care how other people spend their time? Or is a chance to judge Apple fans just too tempting for you to pass up?

• Like 1

Why does Woz need to wait in line? Shouldn't he be on a list or something to just get one?

He doesn't have to... it's called a photo op.