Your iPhone's Siri hates love songs

Ok the media is taking Apple, the iPhone and now Siri way too far.... how is this even a news story? seriously?

http://technolog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/10/18/8380708-your-iphones-siri-hates-love-songs

Siri — the virtual assistant feature built into the iPhone 4S — may be prone to saying some funny things at times, but she has absolutely no sense of humor when it comes to romance. And nothing — not even a beautiful love song — can win her little iPhone-shaped heart.

Don't believe me? Just look at the video above.

In that video you'll see Jonathan Mann — a fellow who has been writing, recording, producing and uploading a song a day for over 1000 days — serenade his new iPhone's virtual assistant. And you'll see her responses remain cold.

Will she marry him? No, she just wants to stay friends.

Does she love him? No, she doesn't believe herself to be capable of love.

Does she care that he loves her? No, she just wants to get back to work.

Poor Mann. I hope he finds a gadget that'll return his affections — and joyfully sing with him — one day.

cleverbot would be more interesting as a news story then Siri unless Siri uses similar learning tech which I doubt it does

Ok the media is taking Apple, the iPhone and now Siri way too far.... how is this even a news story? seriously?

http://technolog.msn...ates-love-songs

cleverbot would be more interesting as a news story then Siri unless Siri uses similar learning tech which I doubt it does

The media take is seriously because people like you keep talking about it :)

The media take is seriously because people like you keep talking about it :)

and people like me are just laughing at the media, the media needs to stick to news not just make up crap articles to fill space