Dr Phil's Test

i hardly see this as acurate. for what colour you like best is no reason to be able to judge the type of character you are. also when dreaming, dreams are muddled up things in your brain that you (usually) have no control of. i dreamt that i shot everyone dead once with a sniper rifle, does that mean im gonna go do it? erm no. i once dreamed i was running away from the grim reaper and he has trying to hack me with his scythe, does this mean i'm going to die? well eventually.

all i can say it.

UTTER BOLLOX

youre a moron..

37 here :whistle:

heh... I got the highest so far... 67. I'm worried ;)

OVER 60 POINTS: Others see you as someone they should "handle with

care." You're seen as vain, self-centered, and who is extremely

dominant. Others may admire you, wishing they could be more like you, but

don't always trust you, hesitating to become too deeply involved with

you.

31 TO 40 POINTS: Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful &

practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not

a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's

extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty

in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to

shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long

time to get over if that trust is ever broken.

• 10 years later...

yes I know, "Holy Thread Resurrection Batman". But in fact I just saw it on Facebook, and was going to create a new thread about it. But I searched Neowin on Google and found this thread from 2003, so lets just resurrect and continue on.

If a mod would so great as to tag and not close this thread that would be great.

My score...

32 - Damn Accurate.

42, doesn't sound anything like me.

Did you have a hard time picking a color? if you did you may fall in to the 30 / 40 range. See if that sounds more like you.

Wow a thread from 2003, how is windows longhorn development going along? :laugh:

So would you not also describe yourself as "practical" and "kind, considerate and understanding"? Because they're out of the 41-50 range, which you're pretty well shy of. There's a big variation from top to bottom of the statements (60+ is extremely dominant, 21- is nervous and indecisive) but you can take most of the groups above and below your result and they still mostly apply. That's because the 31-50 range is pure generic statements (giving a nice big safe zone for inaccurate points weighting) and only the 60+ and 21- groups being particularly strongly worded.