Custom Anti-Virus Made by Me! :D

The process of creating any application is not easy, and after 20 years as a professional developer I should know, and anti-virus is even more difficult. I feel that this thread should be closed. It FEELS like bad news.

I have been trying to get the file downloaded on one of my test vms -- can not get through the stupid surveys, always a next one - and then it drops you back to you have won page.. I don't even think its possible to download!

if anyone can get it download - post up up here so we can take a look at what sort of malware it is, etc.

I haven't checked out the application yet - probably will later. However I'm going to close the thread for now as I think the OP has had his fair share of pot shots thrown at him.

To the OP, if you could use another trustworthy source such as www.mediafire.com or equivalent then let me know and I'll reopen the thread. In the meantime I'm removing the links as they do appear to be highly suspicious.

Note to everyone else: please refrain from unnecessary personal attacks and mocking members, especially new ones.

[Thread closed]

Just a reminder. Members posting software that is created by them should be downloaded and used with the same caution as beta ware. I realize that most members here have great intentions, but some do not (I am not referring to this case). Regardless of the product, we do not tolerate trolling or flamebait by members toward other members. Please post maturely.

Thank you!