If aliens existed/visted earth

169 members have voted

1. 1. If aliens existed should it be exposed to the wider public?

• Yes. We all have a right to know if other intelligent life forms exist!
    • No. People would panic and this could lead to anarchy!
    • Other. Specify.
  2. 2. What do you think would be the outcome of your answer to Q1?

• Humans would be fascinated and welcoming.
    • We'd all lose it and anarchy would reign supreme
    • Other. Specify.

I'm thinking they would first want to talk to our president. And after having a conversation with him and his party they would conclude that our world is void of any intelligent lifeforms and destroy us.

I'm thinking they would first want to talk to our president. And after having a conversation with him and his party they would conclude that our world is void of any intelligent lifeforms and destroy us move along.

That right there is their biggest mistake. If they are intelligent enough then they know not to talk to politicians!

Aliens do exist, have and are visiting Earth.

Mostly to observe -- not to make a mass, open landing, and not to solve our problems. ;)

And there are aliens who recognize a Creator -- tho not with the ritual mumbo-jumbo we tend to have.

the only mumbo-jumbo is what you just said

Aliens do exist, have and are visiting Earth.

Mostly to observe -- not to make a mass, open landing, and not to solve our problems. ;)

And there are aliens who recognize a Creator -- tho not with the ritual mumbo-jumbo we tend to have.

You wouldn't have any credible evidence, would you? I do want to stress credible. Not some crack-pot in his basement ranting and raving incoherently about being abducted or something...

THEY are among us...

snooki_jpg_300x1000_q85.jpg

Dude, if there really is alien life forms out there I think you just offended them very deeply. They are now going to declare war on our planet. Nice going.

Why is everyone so hung up on whether they've visited or are among us currently? You do realize that the Earth is really, really old and that this rock could have been visited back when it was a smoldering chunk of whupass and thus given a pass by intelligent life as 'not worthwhile to explore'?

Always seemed a bit arrogant in the way only a human could be to assume that NOW that we're all here is exactly when life from bazillions of light years away would choose to visit.

Although, if they were far enough away they could be OTW now after finally picking up, within the last week, some of our first radio communications from decades ago. :o

^ Bob Lazar says at least 9 saucer type craft have been recovered.

You wouldn't have any credible evidence, would you? I do want to stress credible. Not some crack-pot in his basement ranting and raving incoherently about being abducted or something...

Watch the Disclosure Project video -- lots of military, ex-law enforcement witnesses.

^ Bob Lazar says at least 9 saucer type craft have been recovered.

Watch the Disclosure Project video -- lots of military, ex-law enforcement witnesses.

We have been over this, none of that is "credible" proof. Remember eye witness testimony doesnt stand up to scientific scrutiny. You cant verify proof of what someone else sees.

Got to love this from Wiki

Robert Scott Lazar or Bob Lazar (born January 26, 1959, in Coral Gables, Florida, United States, to Albert Lazar and Phyllis Berliner), has said to have worked from 1988 until 1989 as a physicist at an area called S-4 (Sector Four), allegedly located near Groom Lake, Nevada, at the location also known as Area 51. According to Lazar, S-4 served as a hidden military location for the study and possible reverse engineering of extraterrestrial flying saucers. Lazar says he saw nine different discs there and provides details on their mode of propulsion. However, his credibility has come under fire after "schools he was supposed to have attended had no record of him, while others in the scientific community had no memory of ever meeting him."

Aliens implanted humans on the earth, by crossing certain primate dna with their own. They then used us to harvest all the resources they needed at the time, and left. They check up every once in a while, but have no real general interest with us, until we become a threat. Walla, Solved :p

Edit - Oh, they also waited a long time for us to evolve from what they had created before using us as well. IGNORE ALL LOOP HOLES!

We have been over this, none of that is "credible" proof. Remember eye witness testimony doesnt stand up to scientific scrutiny. You cant verify proof of what someone else sees.

You're wasting your time dude. People start with the conclusion and work backwards, finding bits and pieces of info they think is legit and cram it into their narrative to make it seem like what they already believe is true. Anecdotes and unsubstantiated claims dominate conspiracy thinking.

• 4 months later...

I don't see any logical reasons why any alien species would be hostile [?]

Looking at human history in general a more advanced civilization meeting a less advanced one never turned out positive for the lesser. Why would an alien civilization be any different?

I totally agree it's nonsense that they'll ever come for our water or inorganic resources since those are plentiful throughout the solar system. However, I do believe there are tons of reasons why first contact won't turn out great for us apart from the bogus reasoning most sci-fi stories come up with. Breakdown in communications, misconceptions, believes, colonization, power expansion etc. Fact is we don't really know how common habitable planets are.

Most humans wars have been fought over resources (and land is a resource), when you go up to an interstellar level resources becomes a non-issue to a large extent (We have one habitable planet in our solar system, with better technology we have 3 habitable planets, etc.)

If aliens do turn up, it most likely wouldn't be them starting any fighting.

• Like 1

We are slowly being brainwashed by hollywood to accept that aliens exist. Just take a look at how many alien/sc-fii movies are released every year. Why is this so? What could be the reason.

It's simple, aliens don't exist, an yes I enjoy sci-fi and alien movies.

Google is your firend (sometimes) :-)

We are slowly being brainwashed by hollywood to accept that aliens exist. Just take a look at how many alien/sc-fii movies are released every year. Why is this so? What could be the reason.

To each his own. You're clearly religious and believe in god. Using science as my measure, I find it more likely that there are other life forms on other planets than there is a god... so no, Hollywood isn't brainwashing us. Science and common sense are.

Look how many zombie movies are released by Hollywood. Are they also trying to convince us of the existence of zombies? How about vampires? Werewolves? Or any other supernatural entity.

I don't see any link in entertainment and a conspiracy by Hollywood to convince us of the existence of alien existence. What would be their motivation for this?

• Like 2

The sheer number of galaxies, systems, stars, planets, the probability of there not being life on other planets is impossible,

Look how many zombie movies are released by Hollywood. Are they also trying to convince us of the existence of zombies? How about vampires? Werewolves? Or any other supernatural entity.

cooI story bro , needs some dragons and aliens.