If aliens existed/visted earth

169 members have voted

1. 1. If aliens existed should it be exposed to the wider public?

• Yes. We all have a right to know if other intelligent life forms exist!
    • No. People would panic and this could lead to anarchy!
    • Other. Specify.
  2. 2. What do you think would be the outcome of your answer to Q1?

• Humans would be fascinated and welcoming.
    • We'd all lose it and anarchy would reign supreme
    • Other. Specify.

WOW! Are we so conceded to think that we humans are the ONLY beings in a universe that has no possible end??? That is funny to even think about.

Totally agree.

Many humans are blocking out the evidence that's been there all along, by their not-so logical Beliefs.

To ALL of you non-believers and skeptics:

Alien contact will be made before this lifetime is over. Mark my words because less than 50 years from now, it will happen. We'll see who the fantasist is then.

Oh I love these classic fanatical comments. It's so telling when folks yeild quickly to these.

I went to a place like that, we called it church.

The rest of your post is garbage and like your other posts in this thread have very little to do with the actual subject.

Touch? my friend.

And you're basing this on what, exactly?

(Note: Wishful thinking isn't much of a foundation.)

Ok.....

1. So if aliens visited earth you'd be more inclined to believe it was to do with the end times prophesied in the Bible than, say, I don't know, the coolest, most amazing thing to ever happen in human history which as exactly 0% to do with religion?

2. Catholics believe in aliens? Since when? Are you saying the RCC is part of the deception or that they have been deceived because they believe in aliens. . .

3. Oh, well, logically angels totally exist. :| It is so sad to see logic abused is such a merciless manner. Don't worry, logic, there are still some of us who try to use you properly.

1) It's all a ruse. This means that it is my opinion that there are other beings in other dimensions, but the one that humans will meet on Earth are not real. It is a deception.

There is going to be a great deception that comes about and I think this allows real persecution to happen to religious folks who believe.

Think about it for a second, what would be the best way that you can think up to get rid of religious people (other than killing them is to attack their faith), this would be a huge attack on their faith. If I was the Anti-Christ, this is the way I would go about doing it.

2) I didn't say Catholics themselves, I said the high up in the Roman Catholic Church do. A future pope could easily lead that way. It's the only church where there is a global leader.

3) Don't tell me you are like that ancient aliens guy and say "We know God doesn't exist, so it must be aliens", he is really dumb.

Angels are one thing all Abrahamic religions agree on and most people in the USA at least if not the world believe in (except of course you Atheists).

There is total logic in what I posted. I am not saying it's factual because it is my opinion as I have already stated. I believe that there are are other true alien like beings but as I said we won't be allowed to meet yet. God isn't just going to create humans and Angelic beings and say that's all. There is more, but they will not be allowed to meet us on Earth, at least not in our present form.

Earthly life is very temporal and we are not ready to meet someone like that in our current life here on Earth. It is my opinion that we are being held back on purpose until we move on to the next life (yeah, I know you don't believe this, but I believe our soul moves on outside of the body).

If they did visit I think the knowledge of that should be kept a secret. As others have said, it would do more harm than good and being an unknown life force could have SEVERE consequences for Earth. To be honest if I thought they were more capable then humans I would instigate their destruction because we wouldn't know anything about them and before we know Earth as we know it could be destroyed!! :D

How the hell did this thread go from Aliens to these fanatic Bible stories again?

Yeah Jesus is out of this world, he lives on a cloud with god and is watching over you. Oh god this makes my brain hurt.

Now to the topic, while I believe that there is intelligent life out there I see no reason why would they come here, there's nothing to gain as for if they make here they must be far more tech advanced than us, therefor I can assume a a lot smarter than our average mac eating, regular working people (which makes up what? At least 90% of our entire population? If not more..) Well they could learn how to start wars over nothing or even worse, over oil.

All you have to do is watch the "Maple Street" episode of the Twilight Zone to get a glimpse of what it would be like. It would start off with the discovery of aliens, then the stories that they have visited, then the ones that they are still here, and then mega-super Paranoia...the likes of which you have never seen before. Then comes the Church having to explain itself since we are supposed to be God's only creation. Trust me...we are WAY better off that this subject remains a secret, at least until we mature a little..and that doesn't seem to be happening anytime soon.

To ALL of you non-believers and skeptics:

Alien contact will be made before this lifetime is over. Mark my words because less than 50 years from now, it will happen. We'll see who the fantasist is then.

Already happened my friend -- more than 50 years ago. ;)

• 2 months later...

6000 yr old cuneiform tablets described the earth rotation correctly within 12,000,000ths of a second. and precise planetary conjunctions of all the planets out to Neptune.

Angels are one thing all Abrahamic religions agree on and most people in the USA at least if not the world believe in (except of course you Atheists).

Considering that all three religions are related (Judaism > Christianity >Islam) it isn't surprising certain elements would be repeated. The amount of people who believe in something in no way proves its existence (argumentum ad populum). Nice try, though.

6000 yr old cuneiform tablets described the earth rotation correctly within 12,000,000ths of a second. and precise planetary conjunctions of all the planets out to Neptune.

Want ot elaborate on that? Tablet names, locations found, etc.? Sounds like complete BS

How the hell did this thread go from Aliens to these fanatic Bible stories again?

I believe the aliens wrote the Bible to confuse our minds. :woot:

^ Actually, humans confused themselves, by assuming advanced beings were 'gods'. ;)

And sadly, some humans will still do that today.

^ Actually, humans confused themselves, by assuming advanced beings were 'gods'. ;)

That is exactly what happened. :rolleyes:

Unless they land in the US on a bad day and we start a war with them.