Grand Theft Auto V announced, first trailer on November 2

Looks like it'll be CJ again? I saw the frame of what looked like him running from the helicopter. I hope so. He's the one character IMO you actually got attached to.

Main problem with the last GTA for me was when it first came out? It was mostly the same old same old. The add ons definety made GTA4 a lot better. Hopefully it will be more interactive from the start

Looks like it'll be CJ again? I saw the frame of what looked like him running from the helicopter. I hope so. He's the one character IMO you actually got attached to.

Hm. That would make sense.

YAY now i can not only play bowling and darts with virtual friends i can play golf too. Sounds like its gonna be a super fun game like GTA 4 was /sarcasm

Looks like Saints once again takes the cake.

Graphics are kinda good but they should put some effort in making a better PC version, not just console ports.

Question given we have only seen Los Stantos it could still be a remake of San Andreas rignt?

However I would say let?s not get any hopes up but could be a surprise they don?t want to spoil yet. I would expect Rock Star will want to clear this up soon. Graphics look the same as IV to me.

Not really understanding all the hype on the graphics... this trailer doesn't look much better than the Grand Theft Auto IV announcement trailer.

Yeah, what am I missing here too? They sacrificed the lod a lot and the view distance, is just embarrassing... even for an open world game developed mainly for the consoles.

In some of the parts, you can't even see the faces of the npcs or read the signs that are in front of the camera, and forget about seeing that the building across the road even has windows :huh:

oqOaI.jpg

5Whn6.jpg

Lmfjg.jpg

They should have hired that guy that created the ICEnhancer for GTA IV, or at least pay him to use his work. His results are much better and what I expected to see in the next GTA:

5938940961_3145326f8b_b.jpg

5959694939_9a21cb3e5d_b.jpg

5959718149_c439e6ed7d_b.jpg

5960318138_40f5e572f1_b.jpg

5971168742_14d8528c82_b.jpg

More here: http://www.reddit.co...ith_the/c2orc4q

The series is returning to San Andreas, which is based on Nevada, California, and Arizona. San Andreas in GTA: San Andreas comprises of three metropolitan cities:

• Los Santos, based on Los Angeles
  • San Fierro, based on San Francisco
  • Las Venturas, based on Las Vegas

I hope they don't go for extreme realism like in the last game. I enjoyed when they embraced some crazy aspects in their game, but i could not stand GTA4. Saint's Row 3 may be all the crime simulation i need.

Maybe they did sacrifice a little bit on the quality of the graphics (textures, resolution, distance sight), but they added so many more details and made the colors vivid, a little bit like Vice City?

I simply can?t wait to get my hands on this, I feel like a little kid now :D

Great location for a GTA game. Nonetheless, the graphics are disappointing. Seems tailor-made for the low powered consoles.

Great location for a GTA game. Nonetheless, the graphics are disappointing. Seems tailor-made for the low powered consoles.

Considering GTA has been, since GTA 3, primarily a console game, that would make sense don't you think? I could not care less about a pc version of the game. The Xbox 360 provides almost all of the gaming power I need.

Yeah, what am I missing here too? They sacrificed the lod a lot and the view distance, is just embarrassing... even for an open world game developed mainly for the consoles.

In some of the parts, you can't even see the faces of the npcs or read the signs that are in front of the camera, and forget about seeing that the building across the road even has windows :huh:

oqOaI.jpg

5Whn6.jpg

Lmfjg.jpg

They should have hired that guy that created the ICEnhancer for GTA IV, or at least pay him to use his work. His results are much better and what I expected to see in the next GTA:

5938940961_3145326f8b_b.jpg

5959694939_9a21cb3e5d_b.jpg

5959718149_c439e6ed7d_b.jpg

5960318138_40f5e572f1_b.jpg

5971168742_14d8528c82_b.jpg

More here: http://www.reddit.co...ith_the/c2orc4q

console trailer?

The graphics might seem outdated, but the artistry is top notch. I think the game looks amazing.

Now we just need a release date... 2013 anyone? :p

God I hope not. I can deal with Q3 2012. BF3, MW3, NBA2k12 (hoping the lockout ends) should keep me busy until then. Plus there is real life to deal with as well haha. :D

Also, hopefully the world doesn't end either :p