Man Claims Prostitute Turned Into Donkey

A MAN caught having sex with a donkey stunned a court on Monday by claiming that the animal was in fact a hooker he pulled from a nightclub. :s

Sunday Moyo, 28, from Mandava township in Zvishavane, was charged with bestiality on Monday.

Zvishavane magistrate Mildred Matuvi heard how Moyo was found by police officers on routine patrol performing a sex act on the animal inside his yard just after 4AM last Sunday.

The donkey, which had been tied by the neck to a tree, was lying on the ground.

Although he was not formally asked to enter a plea, Moyo admitted committing the crime but told the magistrate an enthralling tale which had the court in stitches.

“Your worship, I only came to know that I was being intimate with a donkey when I got arrested,” he began.

“I had hired a prostitute and paid US$20 for the service at Down Town night club and I don’t know how she then became a donkey.”

The magistrate remanded Moyo in custody to October 27 and also ordered that he be examined by two government psychiatrists.

source

Edited by SHoTTa35
Tagged

No I didn't want to have sex with a Donkey, are you crazy!? I pulled this hooker out of the club and solicited her for sex. After we started doing it she turned into a Donkey so I thought, hey I already paid might as well get my moneys worth!

:rofl:

No I didn't want to have sex with a Donkey, are you crazy!? I pulled this hooker out of the club and solicited her for sex. After we started doing it she turned into a Donkey so I thought, hey I already paid might as well get my moneys worth!

:rofl:

lol the recession must have hit him hard.

Well he wanted to have ass sex.

Badum-tish.

The culprit's excuse is weak. Who's going to believe in sudden acts of magic? He ought to have confessed his love for asses instead.