[Design]ExinoHosting - Corporate

Question

I have been working on a design for a web hosting company, I wanted to see what you guys though of the concept design I created. So here is the design, just let me know what you think of it. :)

wBqXy.jpg

10 answers to this question

I think it looks very good. It's very clean and minimal, but shows all the information I'd need to know for a hosting site. My only complaint would be that I would make the logos for cPanel and etc smaller. They seems a bit overwhelming. A+

I think it looks very good. It's very clean and minimal, but shows all the information I'd need to know for a hosting site. My only complaint would be that I would make the logos for cPanel and etc smaller. They seems a bit overwhelming. A+

I agree with this. Those logos are very big and can be made smaller.

My other critique would be for the shared hosting, vps hosting content boxes, they need some padding on the sides, the content just needs some room to breathe. Looks way to cramped.

The content text (including the bullets) are just to close to the side. Look at the header for each section, the text has a nice indent from the left side (I even took it in a bit more in my example). But the content text should be similar.

Here is what I mean. Top (Old) Bottom (New)

post-34384-0-31498800-1320007489.gif

Overall nice, clean design though.

Alright I will make some changes and update the image when said changes have been made. Thanks for the feedback guys, looking for more.

Not sure if it's just a placeholder or what but the 'reasons you will love us' being repeated doesn't look great ;p

I was going to add something different, however, just for the visual of the design I decided to copy the information so that everyone could get the jist of what it will look like. Better than the dummy text.

I would make those light to darker blue gradients on bullet points in content boxes and green gradient on "get started" button and circles above more subtle. This way graphic looks a bit dated.

Also, I would get rid of the outlines on "order now" buttons and blue dots above. You don't have consistency in style - not all buttons look the same: more info/order now are different then get started/signup now.

Regardint the buttons, as others mentioned you need to keep the padding between text/edges of buttons the same.

I personally you need this simple tweaks to keep the consistency all over the site, and you are ready to go ;)

Gimme a few min and I post a revamp (fast edit/redraw of details) ;)

Looking forward to it. Leave me a PM as well when you have done so.

I'll change the padding for the content boxes, but the other added suggestions that were in the pic I do not feel I will be adding. Thanks for the feedback though. :)