StarCraft: Final Metamorphosis (cinematic)

Before watching it, I recommend watching StarCraft: First Contact. It's the first StarCraft cinematic by Chris "Freespace" Ciocotisan and it was released in 2009.

The second cinematic, StarCraft: Final Metamorphosis, raises the bar in every category. See if you can spot the not-so-hidden easter egg. You'll know what I'm talking about if you're a fan of StarCraft e-sports.

thanks for the post.

i love me some SC and i haven't seen these before. good times!

Thats for posting thats pretty damn cool and well done :)

Thanks for posting, They were ACE!

No problem. :) I knew there were fans of StarCraft here that would definitely enjoy it.

Brilliant vids, must have been some hard work put in to those (Y) top stuff

I'm not a fan of SC e-sports what was the easter egg?

They released a teaser for Final Metamorphosis a year ago so it took that long (or longer) to release it. I imagine it took long because of the number of people working on it. One cool thing is the voice of Kerrigan was done by Brynna Campbell. She's the daughter of the voice actor for Kerrigan in StarCraft 1 + Brood War (Glynnis Talken).

wow, that was pretty on par with blizzards own creations. brilliant stuff.

The attention to detail was really good. I wish Blizzard would make a StarCraft movie. In terms of quality, they've done some of the best cinematic videos in the industry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivsjhieSSpQ

I re-watched Final Metamorphosis and damn... it's so good for something that's fan-made.

Very nicely done vids. Second was much better than the one he did in 2009.

As for SC movie...if properly directed it would be trully amazing!

Definitely. It's noticeably better and it's amazing how much the quality has improved over since the release of First Contact. A StarCraft movie would be amazing, for sure. Unfortunately, it probably won't be considered until the release of the last StarCraft 2 expansion (Legacy of the Void) which focuses on the Protoss.