raped drugged roswell georgia ga rape playground

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 62,876 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 14:38

ROSWELL, GA — Roswell Police are investigating a Halloween trip to a local playground that two teenaged girls said turned into a horror story.

Investigators said the two Centennial High School students, aged 14, told police that three boys sexually assaulted them on the playground at the Martins Landing Subdivision on Martins Landing Drive Monday night.

"There's definitely not a rapist loose in Roswell," Officer Lisa Holland said. "People are safe and we are following up on the case."

According to a police report, the girls were at the park with three boys, ages 13, 15 and 21. Investigators said the girls told police they were either drugged or given alcohol, then blacked out. When they awoke, they said the boys were raping them.

Holland said the girls' parents called police to report the crime and when detectives went back to the park, they found several pieces of evidence. A police report obtained by Channel 2's Mike Petchenik indicates detectives found a skirt, girls' underwear, empty cans of alcohol and cigarettes.

"The detectives do collect the evidence and they do process it," said Holland. "They do a rape kit and send the girls to the hospital to get a full examination."

The police reports indicate the girls knew only the first names of their attackers, but Holland said that was a lead nonetheless, that detectives would chase.

Neighbors told Petchenik they were stunned by what happened.

"It's disgusting, a pathetic statement to the human race in my opinion," Carolyn O'Brien said. "I hope that justice is done for those poor girls."

source & video

#2 Colin McGregor

Colin McGregor

Neowinian Senior

• 1,704 posts
  • Phone: Samsung Ativ S WP8

Posted 03 November 2011 - 14:40

wtf was a 21 yr old doing hanging out with 14 yr old girls and a 13 & 15 yr old boy?

#3 Raffye.Memon

Raffye.Memon

KaRaCh|K|nG555

• 664 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 14:43

^ that's what first clicked for me !!

#4 Charisma

Charisma

e-1337-ist

• 4,551 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 14:59

Another one of those "was it really rape, or consensual and later regretted?" scenarios...
Either way, the older one was definitely out of place there and likely the ring leader of it all. >.<

#5 OP Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 62,876 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 15:08

wtf was a 21 yr old doing hanging out with 14 yr old girls and a 13 & 15 yr old boy?

Probably buying them alcoihol, or drugs.

#6 osm0sis

osm0sis

Neowinian

• 402 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 15:23

"told police they were either drugged or given alcohol, then blacked out" - they're not sure what they consumed?

Edit: Actual video of the report explained it better, they were definitely drinking alcohol with the boys, but then weren't sure if they just blacked out or were drugged. More likely they were drugged I'd say, most don't black out from passing around a pint.

#7 Gabureiru

Gabureiru

Neowinian Senior

• 1,710 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 15:32

The question should be what are 14 year old girls hanging out with a 21 year old adult in a playground at night....

#8 alphaomegainfinity

alphaomegainfinity

Nebulous Matter

• 882 posts
  • Phone: Galaxy S II

Posted 03 November 2011 - 15:33

Nowadays the term "rape" is rather relative.

#9 OP Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 62,876 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 15:36

^ Have to agree with that -- some alleged rapes, started as consensual sex.

#10 Perfect72

Perfect72

Neowinian Senior

• 2,168 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 920

Posted 03 November 2011 - 15:43

^ Have to agree with that -- some alleged rapes, started as consensual sex.

That is what this sounds like to me. Just some regret, now. Hate it when girls make a stupid decision, then cry rape and ruin someone else's life.

#11 roadwarrior

roadwarrior

Mississippian by birth and by choice

• 12,944 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 15:51

Older brother of the other two boys maybe?

Another one of those "was it really rape, or consensual and later regretted?" scenarios...
Either way, the older one was definitely out of place there and likely the ring leader of it all. >.<

Except that a 14 year old cannot legally consent to sex.

That is what this sounds like to me. Just some regret, now. Hate it when girls make a stupid decision, then cry rape and ruin someone else's life.

As I just said, sex with a 14 year old girl is statutory rape, no matter if they "consented" or not.

#12 Rudy

Rudy

Neowinian Senior

• 22,421 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 15:52

Probably buying them alcoihol, or drugs.

You don't need a 21 year old to buy drugs :p I'm pretty sure most drug dealers don't ID people before selling :D

#13 OP Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 62,876 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 15:58

Maybe not in the legal sense, but many 14 year-olds willingly have sex, all the time.

#14 Original Poster

Original Poster

Systems Developer

• 2,998 posts
  • Phone: Android

Posted 03 November 2011 - 16:00

Older brother of the other two boys maybe?

As I just said, sex with a 14 year old girl is statutory rape, no matter if they "consented" or not.

what if it concerns the 13 and 15 year old? they cant consent either so if it is a girl crying wolf and it wasnt forced... didnt the girls technically rape them to?

#15 OP Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 62,876 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 16:03

^ Sounds like something to consider ! :laugh: