raped drugged roswell georgia ga rape playground

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#16 Charisma

Charisma

e-1337-ist

• 4,555 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 16:05

That is what this sounds like to me. Just some regret, now. Hate it when girls make a stupid decision, then cry rape and ruin someone else's life.

Especially since it makes real rape victims have to endure an excruciating string of interrogations and people doubting them.

#17 holori

holori

Neowinian

• 41 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 16:13

Now, if this was even "consensual"... the person accused should have never put himself into the situation, knowing that the what if could happen.

But what if it was really as the report states... which side are we suppose to assume? Regardless, the 21 year old is likely responsible for either rapping, or being irresponsible enough to make such a stupid decision and have sex with a child.

Ignorant people walk right into what makes them fall, whichever side it turns out to be.

#18 +techbeck

techbeck

Neowinian Senior

• 18,553 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 16:18

Rape is funny, not funny haha, but funny in the sense that people normally take the woman's side and women get away with accusing it all the time.

My oldest brother was in theater in college years ago and got accused of it. All his friends turned against him, got fired from his job, and pretty much was seen really bad in the community. There was no proof he did anything and people were going by this womans word alone. It wasnt until it was proven that my brother had medical issues at the time and couldnt do anything if he wanted, that it was proven she was lying. But the damage was already done and people still think badly about my brother. Turns out my brother just turned this woman down (he was engaged) and she didnt like being rejected.

Not saying anything like this happened here....but people have to be careful these days. Not always as it seems....

#19 Perfect72

Perfect72

Neowinian Senior

• 2,168 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 920

Posted 03 November 2011 - 16:22

Older brother of the other two boys maybe?

Except that a 14 year old cannot legally consent to sex.

As I just said, sex with a 14 year old girl is statutory rape, no matter if they "consented" or not.

Maybe not in the legal sense, but many 14 year-olds willingly have sex, all the time.

^This is more of what I was trying to say. Yeah, it is statutory, but it happens all the time, even my stepsister did it and almost ruined this college guys life. It ****ed me off, seeing her side, when she dolled herself up to look older, than cried rape. Trusting young women is a big no-no in the first place. It is weird, but that is why I literally I.D. hookups when I don't know them.

#20 OP Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 62,887 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 16:25

^ Interesting post.

I wonder why younger girls want to look older ....

Youth is so brief.

Enjoy it.

#21 Roger H.

Roger H.

Neowinian Senior

• 12,891 posts
  • Phone: Nexus 5

Posted 03 November 2011 - 16:26

Yikes, sicknening :x - if it's proven true then i'm sure they'll get worse in prison. There are 2 crimes that are not tollerated there, pedo stuff is basically instant death and the other being rape (women) to a lesser degree (any type of assualt on women). They did both so yeah, it's over for them!

#22 Charisma

Charisma

e-1337-ist

• 4,555 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 16:28

^ Interesting post.

Youth is so brief.

Enjoy it.

Agreed, but nobody thinks that when they actually are young.

#23 Perfect72

Perfect72

Neowinian Senior

• 2,168 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 920

Posted 03 November 2011 - 16:34

^ Interesting post.

Youth is so brief.

Enjoy it.

Agreed, but nobody thinks that when they actually are young.

I've never really asked her why she did it, I don't like talking to her, or like her as a person. She jumped into the "sex, drugs, and [rap]," thing when she was 14 or 15, and has never left that path. She was not a virgin when it happened either. Beats me. :/ But her doing what she did has made me very careful now about this sort of thing, and STD awareness.

I never wanted to "look" older, I hate this damn beard, and facial hair crap. :rofl:

#24 MarkusDarkus

MarkusDarkus

Neowinian Senior

• 2,509 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 16:40

what if it concerns the 13 and 15 year old? they cant consent either so if it is a girl crying wolf and it wasnt forced... didnt the girls technically rape them to?

(In the voice of a young Keanu Reeves)Woooooooah! :huh:

#25 Richteralan

Richteralan

Neowinian Senior

• 2,360 posts
  • Phone: Nexus 4 E960

Posted 03 November 2011 - 21:25

The question should be what are 14 year old girls hanging out with a 21 year old adult in a playground at night....

Personally I think it's nothing wrong. Unless they are actually doing something wrong.

But this is USA.

#26 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

• 41,508 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 00:58

My oldest brother was in theater in college years ago and got accused of it. All his friends turned against him, got fired from his job, and pretty much was seen really bad in the community. There was no proof he did anything and people were going by this womans word alone. It wasnt until it was proven that my brother had medical issues at the time and couldnt do anything if he wanted, that it was proven she was lying. But the damage was already done and people still think badly about my brother. Turns out my brother just turned this woman down (he was engaged) and she didnt like being rejected.

Not saying anything like this happened here....but people have to be careful these days. Not always as it seems....

I had something familiar happen to a good friend of mine. He still has problems after many years because of the allegations. Rape is a terrible thing to happen to a woman but not every tale of rape is true these days.

If the boys did do the deed, I hope they are caught and suffer for a long time.