App To Tell Me Special Dates?

Hello

Is there an app that can pop up and tell me important or special dates, such as when the first day of spring is or something? It would be great if it could insert dates into the calender.

I guess there would be one for "on this day 100 years ago" or something which I might look at too.

Thanks

On smartphones?

Which OS?

...given that this is in the Android forum, I'm going to assume he's looking for an iOS app...

Back to the OP, I can't think of anything off the top of my head. I just use the calendar to note dates down that I consider important.

On Google Calendar (through the web browser on your computer), there is a link to "Browse Interesting Calendars". When you add a Calendar here, they sync to your Google Calendar Android app (and also the iOS Calendar app, etc. if you enable it by going to m.google.com in Safari after you add it)

• Like 2

On Google Calendar (through the web browser on your computer), there is a link to "Browse Interesting Calendars". When you add a Calendar here, they sync to your Google Calendar Android app (and also the iOS Calendar app, etc. if you enable it by going to m.google.com in Safari after you add it)

:o had no idea about those calendars!

...given that this is in the Android forum, I'm going to assume he's looking for an iOS app...

What? Android forum so he's looking for an Apple application?

OT: It's a pretty good idea. Not a fan of Google Calenders though.

Special dates? Yeah I must say I've ventured to the short bus for potential ladies as well, and usually have come up empty handed. Back to the original topic what days are you trying to track? My wife and I have a Hebrew Calendar widget that lets us know upcoming holidays and such.

he was just making fun.... you fail to understand it

Forgive me. Sometimes it's hard to understand on the internet. There's no direct inflection or anything.

Forgive me. Sometimes it's hard to understand on the internet. There's no direct inflection or anything.

In this case it was pretty obvious though. Anyway, it made me chuckle. :p

Special dates? Back to the original topic what days are you trying to track?

In the OP. Things like the first day of spring, summer, autumn, winter, Guy Fawkes night, maybe even other special events which I can't think of right now :p