Justin Bieber sexual tryst may be investigated

Its actually a good law. If its, say, a 19 and 16 year old, as in this case, it isn't a felony, its a misdemeanor. If its a 39 and 16 year old, its a felony.

And if it's 21 and 17 ??? That's 4 years old which technically make it a felony right ?

And if it's 21 and 17 ??? That's 4 years old which technically make it a felony right ?

Statutory rape varies from state to state but I believe at least in Ohio this would be a felony. In California who knows..??

Its actually a good law. If its, say, a 19 and 16 year old, as in this case, it isn't a felony, its a misdemeanor. If its a 39 and 16 year old, its a felony.

The law makes it sound like even a year difference can be a misdemeanor.

Michigan has no adult-minor age gap provision, so statutory rape charges are filed full bore.

Minor under age 13: up to life in prison

Minor between age 13 and 16: up to 15 years in prison

She may not but is this is his kid, the child does.

If she enticed him into sex in a bathroom, niether she or the kid should be Bieber's responsibility.

If he had invited her on a date, or was a girlfriend, then it would be different.

Just leave it to Bieber

I lol'd :laugh:

And then sobered up as I realised probably half the people here don't get the reference.

If she enticed him into sex in a bathroom, niether she or the kid should be Bieber's responsibility.

Erm, nope, that's not how it works. "Enticed" or otherwise, if he made the choice to succumb to temptation and didn't wrap it up, it's still his responsibility. Not the kid's fault that one or both of his parents are stupid.

No gold-diggers deserve a penny.

Let mommy figure out how to take care of the kid, or put it up for adoption.

I also heard from the girl's Mom, that she previously accused another man of being the father.