'No evidence' for extraterrestrials, says White House

I can believe that aliens exist.

I can't believe that they don't have anything better to do than to stop by Earth.

Exactly, if they had the capability of reaching us, then they could easily over take us. With such technology to traverse the stellar distances in between star systems, why would they allow to have their existence covered up by a less technologically advanced race?

Very and as your post illustrates it's completly warranted. It's hilarious how people think that something like alien contact could actually be covered up by a government. The government isn't some omnipotent being capable of your wildest imaginations.

UFOs, Alien contact hasn't really been covered up.

Evidence abounds, if you look. ;)

UFOs, Alien contact hasn't really been covered up.

Evidence abounds, if you look. ;)

The sheer distance between Earth and the next inhabitable planet means that any alien life which managed to make contact would:

- Be far more advanced than us

- Take a very long time to get here, and nobody's not about to turn around and leave after spending thousands if not millions of years getting here

- If they just wanted to 'make contact', and didn't want to colonise the planet (extremely unlikely after spending so long travelling), they'd at least make contact with someone remotely credible.

- A ship the size required to get here would be kind of hard to conceal (talking about their main ship, not UFOs)

No they could not! Everyone knows that extraterrestrial beings only speak the language of god, and by that i mean English.

Not just English. He speaks United States English specifically. None of that funny spelling British stuff </sarcasm>