[Help] Places to visit in Tokyo

After what has been so long, I am going to go on holiday to Tokyo with a few of my colleagues at the end of the month. We are all pretty excited, as this will be our first visit to Tokyo, and some of us are looking forward to seeing a bit of snow! Please understand that for those who live in a tropical country with only one season, this is a very rare occurrence so bare with me on this :p . Anyway, we have already chosen the hotel to stay (somewhere in Haneda) and we pretty much set on some of the places we want to go, but we just want to make sure we do the whole nine yards for the 10 days or so we are there.

Right now we are set on visiting Akihabara, Shinjuku and the like, as well as Disneyland Tokyo but I would like input from my fellow Neowinians who are familiar with the area, and know of good places to visit off the beaten track and of course, a good place to eat. Right now, I am currently looking for the place that has the statue of the dog who was loyal to his master, as well as the Gundam museum but if you can suggest many more places, that would be fantastic!

Also, we were thinking of visiting Mt Fuji to experience the Japanese culture there. Could anyone recommend a place to stay there?

Thank you!

Scirwode

No one has anything to share :( ?

Scirwode