Steam Forum Warning

so much for warning about changing your passwords, I can just about get steam to open and it won't let me change my pass :(

I'm not sure I understand your grammar. You can change your password in Steam, and your separate forum account will prompt you to change it as soon as you log in.

I'm not sure I understand your grammar. You can change your password in Steam, and your separate forum account will prompt you to change it as soon as you log in.

You might be able to but I've been trying for five hours now and all its says is "steam cannot process your request" when trying to change the steam client password.

You might be able to but I've been trying for five hours now and all its says is "steam cannot process your request" when trying to change the steam client password.

Could just be a glitch. Given that the passwords will take a while to crack, just give it a day as I'm sure they're either stressed from people trying to change their password or still editing some things on the backend.

So this means we're not getting free games, which makes sense. Valve would have no way to justify the development costs of DoTA 2 if pretty much everyone got it for free at launch.

DoTA 2 is most probably going to be F2P.

I got around to joining this forum. How many days does it take to get activated??

Uh, it's pretty much instant.

Save yourself the time though, the Steam Forums are dire. You're not missing anything.

Guys, check your credit card for suspcious activity. My roommate's credit card info. was comprimised. This happened shortly after they got hacked.