drugs explosion meth

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 63,000 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 15:15

MILTON, FL (WALA) - Santa Rosa County sheriff's deputies attempted to serve an arrest warrant Tuesday on Hamm Road in Milton, Fla. The fugitive they were looking for, Brian Mauldin, was not present, but deputies did discover a working meth lab.

When deputies arrived at the home on Hamm Road, they were met by Heather Raybon and William Hindall. The two told deputies Mauldin was not there, but deputies wanted to see for themselves.

Once inside the home, deputies also found drug paraphernalia in plain view. Deputies also noticed a strong chemical smell consistent with a methamphetamine lab and evacuated the residence immediately.

Narcotics detectives wearing protective equipment responded and found materials and ingredients used to produce methamphetamine. They also located 13 grams of meth powder and 32 grams of meth oil. In addition, a small metal pill bottle was found in Raybon's purse. Its contents tested positive for meth.

Detectives found an active "one pot" meth lab located in the bedroom and called the fire department due to the threat of fire or explosion. The lab was safely neutralized and removed from the residence by detectives.

Even after having her face melted off after an illegal meth lab exploded, a Florida woman has been busted again for manufacturing the drug.

The 31-year-old had been permanently scarred when a drug den blew up in 2004 but even with her face left a distorted, melted mask she couldn't keep away from the addictive drug.

source 1
source 2

#2 +Nik L

Nik L

Where's my pants?

• 34,179 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 15:20

I would guess that some people, left disfigured in such a way - would turn to drugs more.

#3 Dinggus

Dinggus

Neowinian Senior

• 2,818 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 15:27

Meth is one of the hardest drugs to kick. My dad has been on and off it ever since my aunt introduced it to him in his very early 20's. Just got back on it after like 15yrs due to not being able to handle my sisters death and being blamed daily for it from his ex-wife.

Hopefully one day she'll have enough strength to kick it.

#4 OP Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 63,000 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 15:28

glad I don't like drugs :s

#5 tiagosilva29

tiagosilva29

Looking for a job in Lisbon

• 12,219 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 15:29

She looks like one of my first attempts at making cupcakes.

#6 -KJ

-KJ

٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ 

• 3,450 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 15:30

She looks like one of my first attempts at making cupcakes.

Lmao

#7 1941

Banned

• 18,175 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 15:32

If I looked like that, I would be doing more than Meth.

#8 tiagosilva29

tiagosilva29

Looking for a job in Lisbon

• 12,219 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 15:32

Lmao

Hot and droopy.

#9 Xenomorph

Xenomorph

Gerbil Warlord

• 1,516 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 15:40

Meth is one of the hardest drugs to kick. My dad has been on and off it ever since my aunt introduced it to him in his very early 20's. Just got back on it after like 15yrs due to not being able to handle my sisters death and being blamed daily for it from his ex-wife.

Hopefully one day she'll have enough strength to kick it.

One of the hardest drugs to quit? We all know how terrible it is. So the question is:

WHY THE F*** WOULD ANYONE TRY METH IN THE FIRST PLACE?

Seriously, there are a hundred other ways to get messed up. Why bother with meth?

#10 qdave

qdave

Neowinian Senior

• 16,160 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 15:46

damn :( It would have been better if she died in that explosion.

#11 htcz

htcz

Neowinian Senior

• 1,821 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 15:51

Congrads to Brian Mauldin. Seems to be the smartest (he knew they were coming) and slid out.

He is obviously not on the drug (anyone on it, even if they knew they were coming, wouldnt have left problably) and making alot more money.

Ive always been in the opinion that you can do whatever you want with your body, as long as it doesnt effect anyone else. The woman decided to try it and is this situation now.

#12 Dinggus

Dinggus

Neowinian Senior

• 2,818 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 15:52

One of the hardest drugs to quit? We all know how terrible it is. So the question is:

Seriously, there are a hundred other ways to get messed up. Why bother with meth?

It is one of the hardest drugs to quit.

I don't know, I wasn't born in the 60's and lived through the 70's or 80's.

#13 Seizure1990

Seizure1990

Neowinian Senior

• 3,580 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 17:39

People make stupid decisions all the time, and doing meth is just one of them. We're all human. (That isn't to say its excusable or should be accepted)

#14 OP Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 63,000 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 15:28

It is one of the hardest drugs to quit.

Well I guess she will be quiting drugs now. ;)

#15 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

• 41,508 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 03:05

Well I guess she will be quiting drugs now. ;)

You never know. The way our prisons are busting at the seams now.....