drugs explosion meth

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16 Biotoxic_hazard_835

Biotoxic_hazard_835

Neowinian Medic

• 2,696 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 03:22

Really sad what drugs can do to a person.

#17 Rudie32

Rudie32

Rudie Belova

• 279 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 05:27

When i worked at jewel express (gas station in chicago) there was this 25 or older woman who would come in and get the cheap tobacco packs. (The one's you roll yourself). Face just like this, 3/4 of her teeth missing, hair not washed in a year, had to be 5'10 and no more than 90 pounds wet. One of the casher's i worked with told me to ID her. Im like, i know she's over 18. Well, i did and her license was renewed 2 years prior and she was drop dead georgous on the pic, full set of teeth, great smile, blond hair, etc. Was very sad to see what drugs does to someone.

With meth, the general rule is the very first time you use it, if you enjoy it, your for the most part instantly addicted. If you have a bad experience, you are more prone to not be addicted and not use again. It's huge out here in the rural parts of Illinois and even bigger in the gay scene. I find it sad that someone needs illegal drugs just to have sex. lame!

#18 Guest_xiphi_*

Guest_xiphi_*

Posted 14 November 2011 - 05:47

This really upsets me beyond words. :(

#19 P!P

P!P

73695 of.. a lot

• 2,922 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 05:55

One of the hardest drugs to quit? We all know how terrible it is. So the question is:

WHY THE F*** WOULD ANYONE TRY METH IN THE FIRST PLACE?

Seriously, there are a hundred other ways to get messed up. Why bother with meth?

For real. I was hanging out one time with guys who had done their fair share of drugs but when I joked about meth they didn't think it was funny. Apparently not even drugs addicts like meth, at least traditional pot heads. I can't imagine anyone ever thinking trying meth is a good idea.

#20 Glassed Silver

Glassed Silver

☆♡Neowin's portion of Crazy♡☆

• 10,729 posts
  • Phone: iPhone 5 64GB Black (6.0.2)

Posted 14 November 2011 - 05:59

Meth is just a thorn of the devil.

Seriously, there is NOTHING good about this drug.

Might as well directly stab yourself, that's just as "fun", no, it's better, it has way less suffering and horrifying the society attached to it.
Not trying to promote suicide, but it truly is better than doing meth.

I'm really liberal on the drugs topic, but meth just makes me feel very VERY weird.

Those people need help beyond help. :no:

Glassed Silver:mac

#21 Rudie32

Rudie32

Rudie Belova

• 279 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 06:03

A good friend of mine was addicted to it for a few years. He recently had some type of stroke due to the meth abuse. Couldn't walk for a while, speech all screwed up, and can't even think now. Once you quit meth, your body doesn't forget.

#22 NoLiMiT06

NoLiMiT06

Neowinian Senior

• 3,078 posts
  • Phone: htc EVO 3D: CM9 Devil Toast

Posted 16 November 2011 - 15:55

It's cheap and easy to make, that's why it's so popular.

I'll just leave this here... (Might be NSFW)

http://www.myfox8.co...47.photogallery