I'm rich again ...

Dear Friend,

I am Mrs. Elizabeth Etters from Iceland, married to Late Engr Brown Etters {PhD} who worked with MULTINATIONAL OIL COMPANY EXXON AS A DRILLING RIG SUPPLIER in Kuwait for 19 years before he died on the 22nd August 2008. We were married for twenty four years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death, he deposited the sum of 2,142,728.00 US Dollars with a bank In Canada and this fund is presently with the bank awaiting my disbursement as beneficiary and next of kin to the funds. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Eight months due to cancer problem. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a church, organization or good person that will utilize this money in good faith.

l took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money. I kept this deposit secret till date, this is why I am taking this decision. I don't think i will need any telephone communication in this regard because of the confidentiality of this transfer. Upon your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank. I will also issue a letter of authorization to the bank that will prove you the present beneficiary of this money. Reply to my very confidential email address below <snipped>

Await your responds and God bless you.

Mrs. Elizabeth Etters

Email: <snipped>

:D

Edited by Barney
Took out the email link to protect our "more gullible" members. :)

I don't get it. I never, ever, ever get emails like this. I feel lonely, left out of the spam and scam world. :(

Post your email addy publicly in a few forums and enjoy the spamming that shall commence !

Dear Hum,

I have an excellent investment for you. I currently own a key piece of ocean front property in Arizona. I will gladly sell it to you for the sum of 1 million US! Note that the appraised value is at least 5 million, so if you act now you can get in on this great investment!

Dear Hum,

I have an excellent investment for you. I currently own a key piece of ocean front property in Arizona. I will gladly sell it to you for the sum of 1 million US! Note that the appraised value is at least 5 million, so if you act now you can get in on this great investment!

Is it. Compatable with with the bridge i got, we could work out a bundle deal

I get these all of the time...as a matter of fact (checks email and finds):

WESTERN UNION HOLDINGS INC.

Dear Valued Client,

We officially write you this mail as a result of our just concluded findings regarding you and the Fraudsters who victimized you as they in return ripped you off your

hard earned money as a result of false promises that you do have some fund with them, however, we have partially and unknowingly been in line to have helped you remit

your fund to this Fraudsters without due investigation which at most times are not appreciated by most of our Customers who intend to send money abroad, but yet, we

still accept the fault as it is our duty to be interested in the safety of our patronizing Customers which you happen to be one of them.

The Global Crime Fighting Committee along with Money Transfer Companies, which also included Money Gram (MG) had instructed that this process of Reparation be carried

out to all Victims, as a medium of showing how much we care about you and feel concerned and pity for your great lost. To this extent, we have been mandated to pay you

the sum of $500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only), which is intended to be sent to you via Western Union on a daily basis of $5,000 Daily. For

further enquiry, you are advised to respond to this mail.

Please to help us issue this payment to you, we urge that you detail us with your Pick-up details such as;

Receiver's Full Names

Receiver's Full Address

Receiver's Direct Phone Number

Receiver's Country

Receiver's Occupation

This data's are needed because we need to have them filed and also to have it presented to the Global Crime Fighting Committee for confirmation of Reparation. Please

after this, we'll urge you to be very careful when dealing with people you have never met and be conscious of letting out your hard earned money too., As we hope and

pray that you'll learn from your mistakes and seize to fall into such trap with your Reparation Prize, however, kindly contact the below person who is in position to

release your payment to you.

Mr. Frank Oha

Western Union Department

E-mail:<snipped>

Tel: +234-803-452-1169

This Reparation prize valued at $500,000.00 only attracts the sum of $115 to be paid as the dispensation fees, once this is received, there shall be no further demands

from you, and that will be all you need do to get you fund along with the required information above. NB: Please be informed that this is no kind of a joke, and that

this mail is only and strictly intended to those who are willing to be Compensated as we do not hope to get response if you are not ready to ad held to this processing

as been stipulated by the Western Union Board of Directives. So, be advised to response back with the perspective of sending down your details and be prepared to

settle the processing cost, for without this, your email will not be treated.

Sincerely,

Dr. Micheal Ward.

Western Union Dept.

Washington, U.S.A.

www.westernunion.com

:rofl:

Dear Hum,

Amazing, I actually own the ocean, I would be happy to throw in the beachline for ?9.7 MIllion

In my mailbox a few days ago:

Good day,

This message is directed to you for the purpose of a transaction that is worth US$48,300,000.This transaction is completely legitimate and all legal documents

will be provided which will cover you and the funds during the course of this transaction.

I am Eric Elliot by name and i am presently in the Italy precisely .If you are interested in this transaction,i will advise you

send me an email with the following <snipped>

The reason for these details to be released to me is to be sure i am not corresponding with the wrong person.Note that you are been contacted because of your family name and as such,i must be very sure someoneelse is not playing a fast one on either of us.

If you would like to discuss further about this transaction that is in your family name as an inheritance that you will benefit from,email me back only on this email address <snipped>

Note: Do not respond to this email address you received this message from because my server has a problem to send mails and so,i send you with my relative's email.Endeavour to respond only to the email address stated above.

Your response will be highly appreciated at this point because this money has been delayed for too long and i would like to finalize the transaction as soon as possible so that i can go ahead with my other client's issues i have at stake.

Regards.

Eric Elliot.

+39 3880513358

Sounds legit.

These people are smoking the crack if they think anyone but the demented elderly would fall for this...

*edit: Make that POOR demented elderly... Which begs the question: Is this even PROFITABLE for these people?

This is currently sitting in my spam folder.

SWISS LOTTO LONDON UK

AFFILIATED OFFICE U.K,

82 VICTORIA STREET

VICTORIA LONDON SW1 U.K

http://www.swisslotto.ch

CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOU HAVE WON ?750,000 Pounds

You have been awarded ?750,000 Pounds in the SWISS-LOTTO Satellite Software email

Lottery in which e-mail addresses are picked randomly by Software powered by the Internet through the worldwide website, your email address was amongst those

Chosen this year for the SWISS-LOTTO Satellite lottery. And this promotional program

is proudly sponsored by the SWISS-LOTTO organization.

Your email address attached to Ref number 5, 7, 14, 17, 18, 43 with Serial 10,

and consequently won the lottery in the "A" Category. You have therefore been

approved for a lump sum pay out of ?750,000 Pounds. Number 1979-12 drew the lucky

Numbers 101979-12 drew the lucky Numbers please note that you are lucky winning

number falls within our UK Booklet representative. In View of this, your winning

prize will be released to you by our fiduciary agent located In our AFFILIATED OFFICE U.K .Our UK agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release

of your winning funds as soon as you Contact them.

This promotion takes place annually. For security reasons, you are advised to

keep your winning details confidential till your claims is processed and your

Winning funds remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to Claim your

prize. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and

unwarranted abuse of this program by some unscrupulous elements.

To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent:

Mr. David Barnet Bradley

Email: mrjohn@asia.com

Tel: +44-702-405-1427

Provide him with the informations as stated below:

(1) Name:

(2) Address:

(3) Marital:

(4) Age:

(5) Sex:

(6) Nationality:

(7) Country of Residence:

(8) Occupation:

(9) Telephone Number:

(10)Fax Number:

(11)Draw Number above:

These details facilitate the due process and the release of winnings to avoid

Unnecessary delays and complications in the processing of your Winnings.

Congratulations once more from all members and staff of this program.

Sincerely,

Mr. Lawrence Sight

Online Games Director

SWISS LOTTO LONDON UK...

http://www.swisslotto.ch

I've got millions from Exxon, BBC Lottery, some people on deathbed, Gaddafi's millions, some other people conned by their husbands, BMW lottery, Swiss banks( UBS and Credit Suisse) etc. etc.. One day, I might just reply to one of these emails just to see what happens afterwards.