I'm rich again ...

Here is something from my gmail account

Dear ,

I am Reverend Emma Johnson. Greetings in the name of the Lord to you and your entire

family. I write to confess to some things you are presently going through with my boss. I

was an Executive Member of Federal Investigation Bureau on Local and Foreign Debt before

late. I resigned my official duty, when I discovered the activities of my colleagues

during a private investigation I carried out. This was because I suspected some kind of

foul play in their act. I knew very well that they would never inform me, because they

know I will never be a party to such as a true Christian.

I discovered that my Gov.Charles Soludo / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi was conniving with some

top officials various ministries to divert funds of mainly international contractors;

some of those involved are Austen Obigweausten.obigwe@adexec.com, ALIZAR FAZIL

FAZILALIZARE@YAHOO.COM,TUNDE@YAHOO.COM, Abalo James(mrjamesabalo@yahoo.com),

attorney_a_lloyd@hotmail.com, Mr Chris Okoye and many others who planned to divert your

fund into an account in Germany). The Federal Government has already given approval to

your fund to be transferred into your account; while they are deliberately delaying your

payment. They continue masterminding plan to issue you one fee or the other using

different quarters.

I wonder why you haven?t noticed all these while. Well I just hope you believe me,

because if you don?t, your fund is gone. Your fund IS CURRENTLY AUTHORIZED TO BE PAID TO

YOU FROM A FINANCIAL CONSULTANT IN THE UK by the Federal Government using a Key Tested

Reference/CLAIMS CODE Number,which was supposed to have been issued to you, but they have

decided to divert your attention by telling you that they have something to do in with

one committee or the other especially in Holland (Amsterdam) and making you believe that

the fund will be transferred into your account ? FALSEThe reason why I am giving you this

Information is because of the fact that I was aware of it and my doctrine does not permit

me to withhold Information that I know if you do not reveal will surely damage the life

of somebody, one way or the other. The only help you can get from me now, is the actual

link to your fund, please do not give this information to my boss as it may lead to them

influencing a blockage to your fund, so you have to be very careful with thisinformation.

I wait for your prompt response.

Regards,

These people are smoking the crack if they think anyone but the demented elderly would fall for this...

*edit: Make that POOR demented elderly... Which begs the question: Is this even PROFITABLE for these people?

Hay watch it, as one of those "Poor demented elderly" I've only done this sort of thing ten times. . .I just cannot figure out how come I never get any of the money. . . :angry: . . . :rofl:

I got one today in my spam:

Attention:

Good day to you in deed.

I am Mr. Prachapon chao, the Managing Director of the Skye Financial Services Limited.

After the swearing in of our new Prime Minister, (Mrs. Yingluck Shinawatra)on the 5th Day of August 2011, A meeting was held at the capital City of Thailand (Bangkok). The Purpose of the meeting was to address the spoiled image of our country, the United Nation was so concern about foreigners complaining about their contract /inheritance payment and also some Scam Victims, the government of Royal Thaiand has sign a Draft of the sum of US$3,000,000. 00 Three Million United States Dollars only to the Central Bank of Thailand to pay 100 victims the sum of US$3, 000, 000, 00.Three Million United States Dollars each.

Secondly,the meeting held with all banks including the central Bank Governor. Your name was listed and approved for this payment as one of the victims and our bank Sky Bank was among the listed bank to pay the Ten of you the sum of US$3, 000, 000, 00.Three Million United States each.

The Central Bank has issued us the cheque sum of US$3,000,000.00 Three Million United States Dollars. We have resolved in finding a solution to your problem, and as you may know, we have arranged your payment of US$3, 000, 000, 00.Three Million United States) through our ATM CARD (AUTOMATIC TELLER MACHINE) which shall be deliver to your door step , this is the instruction given by our New Prime Minister.(Mrs. Yingluck Shinawatra) Royal Republic of Thailand. These include cash and frozen assess to compensate those who have been attempted or victims of fraud by some imposters/fraudsters in our Country Thailand.

This card centre will send you an ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw your money in an ATM MACHINE in any part of the world. But the maximum is ($15,000) Fifteen Thousand Us Dollars in three transactions per day. However, every other thing has been put in place for safe delivery of you ATM CARD to your Door step.

You are hereby advised to stop fast dealing with any one regards the issue of inheritance payment or any sort of or even some non-officials in the bank as this is an illegal act now and will have to stop if you so wish to receive your payment compensation immediately. So, if you like to receive your fund this way, you are advice to get back to me with the following information below to enable me get back to you quickly with full details on how to receive your card.

(1) Your Full Name

(2) Address where you want the payment center to send your ATM CARD

(3) Phone and Fax Number

(4) Sex

We shall be expecting to receive your information as you are advice stop any further communication with anybody or office.Lastly, in receipt of your email and information?s above, I shall forward your file to our Automated Teller Machine unit. On this regards, do not hesitate to contact me with the above mentioned information.

Best Regards,

Mr. Prachapon chao,

Managing Director,

Skye Financial Services Limited

:laugh:

(1) Your Full Name

(2) Address where you want the payment center to send your ATM CARD

(3) Phone and Fax Number

(4) Sex

I'm not giving them sex for any amount of money. :laugh:

Haha thats nothing man!!! I've just won 20,657,684?

im richier than u now! all i have to do is to send my cc and bank and personal info to some guy at fbi that is rulling a operation in africa... seems legit

Dear Friend,

I am Mrs. Elizabeth Etters from Iceland, married to Late Engr Brown Etters {PhD} who worked with MULTINATIONAL OIL COMPANY EXXON AS A DRILLING RIG SUPPLIER in Kuwait for 19 years before he died on the 22nd August 2008. We were married for twenty four years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death, he deposited the sum of 2,142,728.00 US Dollars with a bank In Canada and this fund is presently with the bank awaiting my disbursement as beneficiary and next of kin to the funds. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Eight months due to cancer problem. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a church, organization or good person that will utilize this money in good faith.

l took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money. I kept this deposit secret till date, this is why I am taking this decision. I don't think i will need any telephone communication in this regard because of the confidentiality of this transfer. Upon your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank. I will also issue a letter of authorization to the bank that will prove you the present beneficiary of this money. Reply to my very confidential email address below <snipped>

Await your responds and God bless you.

Mrs. Elizabeth Etters

Email: <snipped>

:D

No clue if anyone said this yet, but you should have replied quoting the part of the message I highlighted, and said "Sorry, but if you give me that kind of money, I will spend it on booze, hookers and drugs."....just to see if they bothered responding. :p

Man, when I posted about having a room for rent on Craigslist I got tons of these that were much better written. They all were the same "story", and mentioned a young girl from a foreign country who needed a place to live. The best part was they went through all these details like height, hair color, and weight to make her sound attractive. :rofl:

Apparently it's a "I can pay the first months rent if you cash this check and send me some back" scam.

i am always winning the british national lottery and there are always rich folks in nigeria willing me all of their money.

FROM OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC/ADDRESS 455 AGBOKOU ANKPA ROAD

LAGOTES PALAR

Attention Beneficiary;

We are here to inform you that after our executive meeting yesterday with our board of directors and the Government of this country together with the power authorities here, We come into conclusion that your payment of US$800,000.00( Eight Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) should only be transferred to you through our Western Union Service here.

In addition to this, we have decided to compensate our entire client due to their inability to pay the requested fee from the authorities, the compensation bonanza started today been Saturday November 19th, 2011 and it will end on 30Th of November 2011 by reducing the highest cost to low amount.

As the matter of fact, the transfer fee and all cost requested from the authorities has been cut down to amount of US$68.00 and that is the only money you will pay to receive your payment because the transfer of your fund were approved and signed as well and we do contacted you today for your immediately attention over it.

Note that anything that has the beginning also has the end in that case, first come first serve.

WESTERN UNION INTERNATIONAL MONEY TRANSFER SERVICE OFFICIAL BONANZA 2011 AWARD. You are entitle to receive your payment today if you do send the money today,you will as well receive US5000.00 per day.

Send the US$68.00 today through western union with Information below:

Receiver Name.........Obieluo Antony

Country............. Benin

City..............Cotonou

Text Question..........When

Answer..............Now

Amount..................US$68.00

Sender's Name.............?

MTCN..................

We are waiting to hear from you today with the fee to enable this department to release your payment immediately. Look forward for your anticipated response.

Very best regards,

Mr. Peter White.

Operator Western Union

International Benin Republic.

+229 0000000

FROM OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC/ADDRESS 455 AGBOKOU ANKPA ROAD

LAGOTES PALAR

Attention Beneficiary;

We are here to inform you that after our executive meeting yesterday with our board of directors and the Government of this country together with the power authorities here, We come into conclusion that your payment of US$800,000.00( Eight Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) should only be transferred to you through our Western Union Service here.

In addition to this, we have decided to compensate our entire client due to their inability to pay the requested fee from the authorities, the compensation bonanza started today been Saturday November 19th, 2011 and it will end on 30Th of November 2011 by reducing the highest cost to low amount.

As the matter of fact, the transfer fee and all cost requested from the authorities has been cut down to amount of US$68.00 and that is the only money you will pay to receive your payment because the transfer of your fund were approved and signed as well and we do contacted you today for your immediately attention over it.

Note that anything that has the beginning also has the end in that case, first come first serve.

WESTERN UNION INTERNATIONAL MONEY TRANSFER SERVICE OFFICIAL BONANZA 2011 AWARD. You are entitle to receive your payment today if you do send the money today,you will as well receive US5000.00 per day.

Send the US$68.00 today through western union with Information below:

Receiver Name.........Obieluo Antony

Country............. Benin

City..............Cotonou

Text Question..........When

Answer..............Now

Amount..................US$68.00

Sender's Name.............?

MTCN..................

We are waiting to hear from you today with the fee to enable this department to release your payment immediately. Look forward for your anticipated response.

Very best regards,

Mr. Peter White.

Operator Western Union

International Benin Republic.

+229 0000000

Damnit, I knew I shouldn't have put my real name!! :s

You would think that they would at least come up with a more realistic phone number! Give them credit they got the country code correct! But I think this is legit, Hum, you need to send the money right now so you can receive your wealth! :p