Multi-Screen Viewing, is it a good step forward?

Multi-Screen Viewing. Good or Bad?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Think Multi-Screen Viewing is a Good Step Forward?

• Yes
    • No

Should multi-screen viewing be encouraged?

So, the doc's tell you that the young kids of today are damaging their heath by switching between their mobile phone to the TV, back to the phone and what-not, but is this really all the facts? Being able to take in information from different sources is surely a good thing?

I have done it before, especially during ad breaks, I'll play a game on my phone or if the programme is boring, then I'll do something else. Usually when watching a movie or on the PC, no, I am fixed. General TV is different I guess.

Discuss.

Probably the same ones that were claimed about TV until it was proven that unless you sit literally 2" infront of a 100" tv they are pretty much non existant

It's training your brain to be able to jump quickly, and not stay focused on a single thing for a very long time. Sure it's more interesting, but next time someone tries to explain a hard concept to you, good luck being able to focus on it for any length of time. You'll have to reduce your understanding to sound bytes. Not at first, but over long time that's exactly what's happening with society.