Would You Rather

Would You Rather is rather a really easy game to play. What a redundant way to say that right? Anyways, basically someone would say "would you rather do this, or do this?" For example:

Would You Rather kiss Angelina Jolie or Jessica Alba?

Then you would post your answer with another would you rather. For Example:

Angelina Jolie.

Would you rather have a faster computer or faster internet?

The thing is, you have to choose one of the choices and you have to leave another would you rather question. The first poster of this thread can either choose to answer "Would You Rather kiss Angelina Jolie or Jessica Alba?" or they can answer the last one, "Would you rather have a faster computer or faster internet?" But make sure you choose one of the choices and that you end with a new would you rather.

• Like 1

The US. You've got a lot more to work with then (meaning also a lot of problems that you can put right).

Would you rather watch football or "football"? :p

The real football. Not soccer. No offense. (Not a big fan of sports. Don't watch any of it.)

Would you rather live forever or have a so much money that you could get what ever you want when ever you want?

The real football. Not soccer. No offense.

So you mean "football" then. Come on, we all know American Football isn't actually football, it's handegg. :p

I'd go with so much money that I could get whatever I wanted whenever I wanted it.

Would you rather have a tablet (the modern kind; i.e. an iPad or an HP TouchPad) or a netbook?

Handegg, that was funny. Lol.

I would go with an Asus Tablet.

If you do not live in Canada or the United States, Would you rather go to Canada or the United States?

Canada. I'm more intrigued about it than America. Plus, there's a musician I know who lives in Vancouver, so I could visit her. :p

Would you rather be able to play the guitar or the bass?

I'd take bass because bassists get the most hot girls. Actually, I have no idea which one I'd prefer :D

To sleep, perchance to dream?

Actually, most bassists are hot girls. Well that's been my personal experience so far. :p

And to answer CmptrPrgmr's question, iPhone for me. I've got an iPhone 3GS now, and my brother has an HTC Wildfire. Not the best comparison, I know, but I've tested out Android on the Samsung Galaxy S II, and I still prefer the iPhone. My next question though, that's a much tougher one for me to answer...

Would you rather have an iPhone or a Windows Phone? (BTW, I'm talking about a Windows Phone with Mango on it)

No legs. Much easier to get good prosthetics.

If you were forced to watch one of these two people perform live, would you rather watch Justin Bieber or Rebecca Black?

Would you rather have a 3TB 3.5 HDD or a 1TB Flash Drive?

3TB HDD

Would you rather be dying painlessly, but completely alone or Dying very painfully but surrounded by everyone you love and all the attention in the world?

Now it's my turn to not understand where is the choice in the post above.

Next: Pepsi or Coke?

Actually, most bassists are hot girls. Well that's been my personal experience so far. :p

Now I'll know where to look (Y)

Sleep because I don't know what the other one meant.

Oy vey! It's the phrase from Hamlet! Aiy aiy aiy aiy... :rofl:

ahhh F***k that's a hard one. I'd guess rich

would you rather Euthanizing puppies?

What were the options?

Now it's my turn to not understand where is the choice in the post above.

Next: Pepsi or Coke?

Now I'll know where to look (Y)

Oy vey! It's the phrase from Hamlet! Aiy aiy aiy aiy... :rofl:

Pepsi.

Would you rather have an Apply Laptop or an Alienware laptop?

CmptrPrgmr

What were the options?

Evicting poor single mothers down on their luck or Euthanizing puppies? that's what it should had said...idk where the rest went too but here it is again