Building New Gaming Rig Need tips on monitors etc.

i heard 120hz makes a big difference and as i said before someone already posted that monitor and i don't want the speakers plus not the grade of quality, and as far as planar not being a brand name thats not true.

i heard 120hz makes a big difference and as i said before someone already posted that monitor and i don't want the speakers plus not the grade of quality, and as far as planar not being a brand name thats not true.

These off brands are usually made by well known brand names in order to sell more product at cheaper prices. If you look at the reviews for the specific model of that panel and they're high rated then you can purchase with confidence.

I'd stick with the Planar 120hz panel, it looks like a solid purchase.

just cause it has built in speakers does not mean you have to use them simple and easy to not use just dont plug the supplied audio cable from the scrneen to sound card and you wont use them plus the speakers Are Hidden inside cant be seen