Guess what I just bought? :D

amm how much from 0 to 100? with this amount of torque i would say 5 second's.

i'm more of 4x4 guy, so the cars i drive are a slower. ;o)

anyway, that's a great car, youre in for a pleasent ride. :)

0-60 MPH (100 KM/h) is rated for 4.3 seconds, although people have pulled it off in 4.1. Either way, huge step up for me, and definitely not bad for a car that weighs 4300 lbs.

you'll never forget that is not the latest model ;) .. and yeah, these type of cars depreciate a lot if were bought new.

I actually like the C219 (older gen.) styling better, but I'd still take a C218! I love the coupe design with 4 doors. I know other manufacturers have tried to copy this design, but IMO no one has nailed it other than MB.

Thanks everyone!

I'll have to race you against my M3 ;)

Oh nice! I love the M3! Which gen. do you have? I wanted to get the E46. Unfortunately, I couldn't really fins a good one nearby.

2007 Mercedes Benz CLS 63 AMG with AMG development package!

The car just goes like nothing!

Mercedes-Benz-CLS_63_AMG_2007_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg

So excited!

Congratulations man!! That's a baaaadass car :D I could never fit in the back without turning my neck 90 degrees but I am guessing you will never see the back of the car. Enjoy it and promise me that as soon as you see a BMW on the road you roll down your window, put some aviators on and look at the driver while pointing forward :D

Congratulations man!! That's a baaaadass car :D I could never fit in the back without turning my neck 90 degrees but I am guessing you will never see the back of the car. Enjoy it and promise me that as soon as you see a BMW on the road you roll down your window, put some aviators on and look at the driver while pointing forward :D

Thanks everyone! I get to pick up the car tonight! (like in 3 hrs!) Super excited. Will take pictures and videos. Everyone needs to hear that exhuast note. Who doesn't love a naturally aspirated V8? :D

I don't know, I found the rear seats to be pretty spacious, but then again I'm only 5'9". I like that there is only 2 seats rather than the traditional 3. Lol, I won't do that! I do appreciate BMW's too. I went to the BMW dealer, and not one person acknowledged my prescense. Tsk tsk BMW dealers, pay attention to your customers! I was eyeing this one E46 M3, pretty good deal, and wanted a test drive. But, the Mercedes dealer called me up while I was at the BMW dealer, and told me to come over anytime to drive the CLS.

Omg I am jelly. I love my 1997 E320, so I can just imagine how good this car can be.

Thanks everyone! I get to pick up the car tonight! (like in 3 hrs!) Super excited. Will take pictures and videos. Everyone needs to hear that exhuast note. Who doesn't love a naturally aspirated V8? :D

I don't know, I found the rear seats to be pretty spacious, but then again I'm only 5'9". I like that there is only 2 seats rather than the traditional 3. Lol, I won't do that! I do appreciate BMW's too. I went to the BMW dealer, and not one person acknowledged my prescense. Tsk tsk BMW dealers, pay attention to your customers! I was eyeing this one E46 M3, pretty good deal, and wanted a test drive. But, the Mercedes dealer called me up while I was at the BMW dealer, and told me to come over anytime to drive the CLS.

I actually like that. I hate it when the sales people swoop in and start pushing you to make the sales. When I am ready I will go to you.

I LOVE all the 63 amg cars.. never driven 65 amg, it must be even crazier.

driven s63 cls63 and c63 amg - all freaking AMAZING!

real drivers car.. hope it will last you a long time with no electrical/mechanical problems.