The Steam Autumn Sale has started

From now through Sunday, get ready to "fall" into great savings with our huge, annual Steam Autumn Sale. Because even though it may be cooling off outside, these Steam deals are really heating up! And as always, we promise that the team responsible for negotiating the spectacular Steam sale discounts is not the same team responsible for writing the slightly disappointing Steam sale slogans. All of our best people are 100% focused on pricing, so expect incredible, crazy deals that completely outshine the substandard quality of the slogans describing them.

Today's deals:

post-1302-0-74267300-1322077596_thumb.pn

Hmm... pondering getting portal 2 at the relatively cheap $10.

If you haven't played it yet, get it. Thank me later ;)

Black Ops is LOL at $29. It's not even worth that.

How so? It's better than the last two Modern Warfare games, IMO. At this point I think it's MSRP is way overpriced, though.

I could pick up Black Ops for 30 bucks with a box in my local brick and mortar store for weeks already!

Hardly a good deal.

Some of the offers are quite nice. (like TDU2)

LOL @ the Duke... They failed hard with that game, not even a bargain bin purchase for me. (N)

Glassed Silver:mac

How so? It's better than the last two Modern Warfare games, IMO. At this point I think it's MSRP is way overpriced, though.

I dunno, I did not enjoy Black Ops that much.

It's getting hammered, just got HTTP error 500 Keep trying!!

Seems to be okay now.

Hey wait, Duke is $6.79 for you guys? It's $16.99 here. :( I would buy it for 7 bucks!

Edit : Pupik to the rescue. PM'd, cheers!

Edited by Raa

It's getting hammered, just got HTTP error 500 lol

Keep trying!!

Hey wait, Duke is $6.79 for you guys? It's $16.99 here. :( I would buy it for 7 bucks!

Want me to buy you a copy for you (you'll paypal me the money, I'll gift you the game)?

Both recent Need for Speeds are 9.99 each in the EA catalog. Will see if they go lower than that in the coming days.

Argh, why does this happen when I have no money. I would buy TDU 2 for ?4 as well but have to save my money for more important things :(

• Like 1

Argh, why does this happen when I have no money. I would buy TDU 2 for ?4 as well but have to save my money for more important things :(

I wouldn't bother. The online world, is pretty much dead for it.

And there's too many hackers on it too.

• Like 1

I wouldn't bother. The online world, is pretty much dead for it.

And there's too many hackers on it too.

I would have just played SP but still, won't be getting it anyways.

Both recent Need for Speeds are 9.99 each in the EA catalog. Will see if they go lower than that in the coming days.

Seriously? They're 24,99 for Latin America :( Damn EA.

Gonna pick up Fallout NV Lonesome Road. Right now it's $4.99 but I'll wait to see if it drops more. Have all the other DLC, been waiting for this before finishing the main NV story.

Will probably pick up NFS Shift 2 also but will wait to see if it drops any lower.

Just what I needed. Fallout DLC is also 75% off. This makes the upcoming New Vegas Ultimate Edition look overpriced at $39.99. Basically right now you can get New Vegas + all DLC for < $20

• Like 1