How to Activate an OEM copy of Vista or 7 Over the Internet
This will be a very short guide. I'm creating this guide because of what I saw in a thread regarding, activating an OEM copy of Vista. The general consensus was that you had to Activate via the telephone because Windows Vista and Sometimes 7, told you that the key you are using cannot be activated over the internet.
To Activate an OEM copy of Vista over the internet you simply need to tell the activate wizard that you want to change the product key. Then enter the exact same key off the side or bottom of the machine you used during the setup. For some reason when you enter it a 2nd time, windows will activate without issue. While retyping the key works great, an easier way to do it is to use a program called ..
1) Install Windows Vista OEM
2) Get your network card working http://www.neowin.ne...#entry594035224
3) Open Jellybean keyfinder and copy the Vista key
4) Open the activate wizard and tell it you wish to change the key.
5) Copy and paste in the key from the the keyfinder software.
6) Proceed to activate windows.