How do you go back to the Neowin Desktop site from Mobile Site?

Thanks for the quick reply.

I'm still getting the mobile theme in the forums (which is great btw), its just nice to have the choice.

Using Safari on iPad.

All I'm getting at the bottom is English(USA)

Okay, I get this problem sometimes too (on iPod).

Close all your Neowin tabs on Safari. Go to Home. Then by double-clicking on the Home button, close Safari in multi-tasking bar.

That worked for me.

• 6 months later...

How do I get the full forum on the iPhone? Tapping 'Full Version' doesn't work and clearing cookies and other data doesn't work either.

Only the full front page works when going to neowin.net/full.

How do I get the full forum on the iPhone? Tapping 'Full Version' doesn't work and clearing cookies and other data doesn't work either.

Have you tried FMH's suggestion (see here)?

Delete cookies for neowin then, see if that helps.

Already tried that. See post #9.

Switching between full and mobile works fine on desktop and tablet. It only seems to be a problem on phones.

Clicking "Full Version" doesn't work for me either (iPhone 3GS & iPhone 4)

Sort of on topic... How do you get back to the front page after going to the forums?

There is a link to the forums in the drop down box, while on the mobile front page, but no such link to get back. Nor is there a link to NeoGamr

• 1 month later...

I'm reviving this because I have this problem too and I can't fix it no matter what I do.

I'm using an iPhone 4S and if I use Safari or Chrome I cannot get to the desktop version of Neowin it just takes me back to mobile. I've cleared cookies, cache everything I can think of.. all I can think is this is a Neowin side problem?

Used to work fine, now.. not so much. I know sites like to have mobile versions (for some reason) but Neowins mobile version sucks. No notifications or anything just basic forum reading and replying, please fix this.

i can confirm this, it gets stuck on mobile skin BECAUSE "go to desktop" link takes you to front news page (which gets turned back to the desktop version) but then the forum is still stuck on the mobile skin

• 1 month later...

I'm still having this problem for as long as I can remember since I got my iPhone 4.

Mobile version is okay-ish, but lacks a few features I use frequently, so it's a pain in the behind.

Glassed Silver:ios

I hate going to Neowin on my iPhone. Forum is still stuck forever in the crippled mobile version. This is just lazy from developer's side.