Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Extender? Possible

Hi Guys, I have a new Xbox 360 , Im loooking to hide my xbox in a cupboard behind my TV as my TV is being mounted on the wall, Im looking to find out is there anythign such as a Wireless Controller extender etc so the Xbox can still pick up the Controllers even tho it will be behind the Wall? All i can seem to find is a controller reciever for windows, I assume this will not work.

My walls are find where the xbox will be as its a new build in the UK so its Wood and Gyprock.

Nope, Microsoft uses its own protocol so it would have to be an official or licensed extender but those don't exist.

To be honest though it should go through the wall anyway, you shouldn't have any problems unless you're over 30ft away (i think that is the range).

It should work fine... I've used my controller from the other side of the house. I took the headset with controller and was talking to someone while in the kitchen a couple of rooms away.

You should worry more about heat if putting a console in a cupboard' especially if you're also putting the brick there.

hey Thanks for your concern, Our Cupboard is the coldest part of our house, Its also very large big enough for an ensuite, So im asuming this wouldnt be any sort of a problem for my little Xbox 360