Family Pictures Taken With Santa, Machine Guns

article-2066860-0EF6BD5E00000578-126_634x423.jpg

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. - When you think about Santa -- or your Christmas card -- do you think about machine guns?!

If so, one place in the valley is giving you an opportunity to combine the two.

The Scottsdale Gun Club is inviting people to enjoy Santa and Machine Guns.

The family event allows people to take a holiday card picture with St. Nick -- and a high-powered fire arm.

Santa poses against a backdrop of an $80,000 Garwood minigun.

Families can choose to pose with other firearms, ranging from pistols to modified AR15s.

They also get a chance to test out the machine guns.

?I thinks it?s going to be all in fun from those who support the second amendment and those who don?t. Whether you?re a gun advocate or not, you should have a lot of fun with it,? said gun club member Richard Jones.

Source

Guns should be for protection ... and nothing more. Things like this glorify guns, and they're nothing but killing devices. How twisted does this photo look for crying out loud?! lol

Save the ideological propaganda for another time, chief. I don't see any dead bodies in the photo. Do you?

Guns should be for protection ... and nothing more. Things like this glorify guns, and they're nothing but killing devices. How twisted does this photo look for crying out loud?! lol

I'll play devil's advocate for a second here since I saw your avatar picture and thought haha, here's a counter argument.

Breasts should be for nourishment ... and nothing more. Things like this glorify breasts, and they're nothing but feeding stations. How twisted does this photo look for crying out loud? lol

See? You can do what you're talking about with a lot of stuff. One person finds something odd, offensive, etc. and another disagrees.

FYI, I have nothing against boobs or guns but your comment came across pretty amusing considering your avatar picture. Don't take my post seriously. ;)

• Like 3

Nice way to celebrate the birthday of the Prince of Peace.

If by prince of peace you mean Jesus.. well then.. you do know Jesus's birthday isn't December 25th right?, it was actually some time during the spring and moved to match the Pagan Celebration of the Winter Solstice, the Winter New Moon.

As the holiday of Christmas is actually based on Pagan Tradition and Celebration. During the attempts to convert people from Pagan to Christian, the religious heads felt they could convince more people to switch by keeping with pagan tradition, but changing the basis for the celebration to match their wants and needs.

If by prince of peace you mean Jesus.. well then.. you do know Jesus's birthday isn't December 25th right?, it was actually some time during the spring and moved to match the Pagan Celebration of the Winter Solstice, the Winter New Moon.

As the holiday of Christmas is actually based on Pagan Tradition and Celebration. During the attempts to convert people from Pagan to Christian, the religious heads felt they could convince more people to switch by keeping with pagan tradition, but changing the basis for the celebration to match their wants and needs.

...but most people who find any religious significance in the day at all are celebrating Jesus' birth, tbh.

...but most people who find any religious significance in the day at all are celebrating Jesus' birth, tbh.

They are, however it is not technically Jesus's Birthday, so I was just pointing it out. My birthday is Jan 3, but it would be like celebrating it on Jan 25th. I could celebrate it on the 25th, but it would be wrong to say the 25th was my birthday.

Its erm...well different!

They are, however it is not technically Jesus's Birthday, so I was just pointing it out. My birthday is Jan 3, but it would be like celebrating it on Jan 25th. I could celebrate it on the 25th, but it would be wrong to say the 25th was my birthday.

very true. if you believe he existed at all, his actual birthday is thought to be October time or there abouts. The December date is from a pagan festival that the church borrowed lol.